• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    they've been good on the C&R front. In fact, they're the only people I've seen that sell a complete parts matching mosin-sniper for less than 1000 bucks including scope
    (800 bucks)

NHaze

Mar 15, 2011
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Update:

The "in-stock" rifle kit I ordered December 27th, and thought I had cancelled in February after getting tired of waiting, has been charged to my card. And a shipping label was created 7 days ago. And that's it.

By "thought I had cancelled" I mean unsuccessfully calling 4 times on 4 different days, and then typing up a detailed message requesting cancellation and politely explaining my reasoning, noting that there was no "please bear with us" notice on the website when I placed my order, and then successfully faxing that in. I guess it was lost or ignored.

Anyway, I've now paid, but my kit is not in transit. I sent an email on Monday inquiring as to the reason for the shipping delay, and have received no response. I feel like I've been extraordinarily patient, waiting over 3 months for an "in stock" item to ship, and now I just want it. Or to be able to look at the tracking and see it at least moving via rickshaw and donkey train on a largely circuitous overland route from the wilds of Illinois to Maryland via New Mexico, Oregon, and New Hampshire.

Whatever, I just hope when it gets here it's at least a decent kit.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    there is another thread where another member and I had the same shipping label created limbo from purchases early in January. Mine is on the way

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I have only ordered Mosin and Nagant ammo from them with non problem. This was of course BEFORE the gun panic. Hope you at least get your stuff that you ordered/cancelled/cancelled/cancelled/cancelled.

NHaze

Mar 15, 2011
    Shepherdstown, WV
    uploadfromtaptalk1365362024632.jpg UPDATE: In transit, I should see it Tuesday. I'm excited.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Bingo - all I can say is fit and finish appear to be excellent. The BCG that came with it appears to be very nice as well. very happy after all the time

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I bought a NiB BCG from them after hearing rumors of weak extractor springs, I replaced the extractor spring and have not had an issue. I beilieve a lot of their AR stuff is made by others, like their NiB BCG is either made by Fail Zero or WMD.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Bought a bolt carrier group 2/13/13. I knew it would be 6-8 weeks. I wasn't too concerned, since my lower wasn't coming in until May.

5/7 I emailed asking where I was in line. They replied immediately "7-10 days". That was it.

I emailed again 6/13, since I still hadn't seen it, and politely reminded them that it was well past 7-10 days. They replied: "we cant get orders out as we are spending all are time with e mails." (copied directly from the email). Uh-huh. I reminded them that they might be receiving lots of emails because people would like to know where there parts are, months after promise dates. They said a few days.

I got it today. It doesn't even have a surface coat of oil on it, and I could barely move the parts. It took a lot of force.

Soooo, I probably won't be doing any more business with them. I understand long waits when there's high demand, but don't tell me that it's my fault when you miss your promise date by months.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I know I'll never order anything from them. I've heard too many stories like yours.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I ordered 4 "Rare" AK47 mags from them that were being shown in stock Christmas Day of last year. I'm still waiting on that order. Never again.

Haha i ordered 3 bakelite mags beginning of January and they shipped today and showed in stock when i ordered them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom