Official "I have recieved my HQL" thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullett67

Aug 17, 2013
    eastern shore md
    Applied 11/20, everything completed on 11/21, went active today. It would have been active sooner but for some reason the number you get from the instructor proving you took the class didn't show up on the app. I'm not sure why because I put it on there but that's what held it up. And fyi the phone number on the log in page doesn't seem to work. The number I finally got through on is 410-653-4500 ext 4577

ifindppl

Sep 13, 2012
    Montgomery County
    Doubtful. Most dealers will require the actual license for actual proof of ID. Just because someone presents a number doesn't verify their ID to the FFL.

Just my opinion.

This - purchased/paid for a pistol on Monday which should be in tomorrow or Saturday. I told the dealer I have my HQL number and he said I had to have it in hand to show him before he is authorized to release the firearm. I received it in the mail yesterday. For those of you who refuse to buy/obtain an HQL until the court blesses the process (which they will), your local friendly IP may not be able to stay in business that long. If they are selling a handful of firearms a week (or a month), they won't even be able to pay their overhead much less stock hardware. O'Malley wins if you "surrender" your 2A rights by no longer exercising them - no matter how many hoops you must jump through. My 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom