• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I don't know how much time was spent on paperwork after our meeting ended (clearly, by the size and breadth of the trust, an hour or two at the very least!), but I spent a good two hours with Britt and Nate (the attorneys that drew-up the trust) and got to ask questions 'til I had none left. That along with the peace of mind knowing I had a knowledgeable, competent and experienced attorney standing behind the trust was well worth the price of admission. Other opinions may vary.

care to disclose what you were charged for that?

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County

I got my trust done by Russ too. He was professional and everything went very smoothly. Now all I need to do is to get the documents notarized with witnesses before I can send them off to the authorities. Very reasonable price as well.

Cal68

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    (You also don't need a MD lawyer. Check out www.potomacguntrusts.com Russ used to be in MD and is now in FL. He set me up and I am happy. )

I got my trust done by Russ too. He was professional and everything went very smoothly. Now all I need to do is to get the documents notarized with witnesses before I can send them off to the authorities. Very reasonable price as well.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom