New Frontier Polymer Full Auto AR Help...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    I have to add that I did the same thing with my build this weekend except I noticed the spring as soon as I was done so I had to backtrack to see where it was supposed to go. Like yellowsled said, that function tests passes even without the spring because I checked the same thing during install. That's why I never noticed it missing til the end.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    When it isn't expected and legal, it's not so fun. Been there myself. :innocent0

It will also get you instantly tossed off most ranges around here, not that it's happened to me personally, but I've witnessed it a time or two.

Glad things worked out for OP though, while I wouldn't call this a real common mistake, it does happen, but the good news is the fix is pretty quick and simple.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    It will also get you instantly tossed off most ranges around here, not that it's happened to me personally, but I've witnessed it a time or two.

Glad things worked out for OP though, while I wouldn't call this a real common mistake, it does happen, but the good news is the fix is pretty quick and simple.

:D Full auto is ok at the range I was at last weekend as the Rangemaster actually asked me if he can fire my gun as he never fired a full auto AR. :lol:

If this happened at HAP Baker, I might have gotten in a tad bit of trouble. I dont think they would have kicked me off though as I am a lifetime member there.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    I don't see any issues with the Polymer Stripped Lowers. I just reason built my first poly lower, I noticed everything assembled easier except the selector is tighter. I still prefer Aluminum Lowers over Poly any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom