• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Because MSI leadership is trying to be inclusive. It’s a 2 hour drive for me but you Southern MD guys deserve equal treatment as far a meeting locations go

whiskey3

MDS Supporter
    Jul 27, 2022
    Solomons, MD
    Wow. Learned an awful lot. We are so lucky to have someone of Mark’s ability and willingness to take these issues on. What a wonderful organization.
    I was dismayed, though, to see that most of the attendees looked like me: an old, fat, male. I wish more young people and women would get involved, but don’t know how to influence that.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Wow. Learned an awful lot. We are so lucky to have someone of Mark’s ability and willingness to take these issues on. What a wonderful organization.
    I was dismayed, though, to see that most of the attendees looked like me: an old, fat, male. I wish more young people and women would get involved, but don’t know how to influence that.
    Any notes you can provide from today's meeting are greatly appreciated

The last meeting at AGC in Marriottsville had a very diverse attendance :thumbsup:

whiskey3

MDS Supporter
    Jul 27, 2022
    Solomons, MD
    I am not qualified to distill 2 hours of detailed legal analysis and explanation on half a dozen federal and state lawsuits! Best I can do is say that with such representation I believe MSI is going to prevail on most if not all these efforts.
    Send money!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I am curious whether our MSI Mark has an opinion of the YouTube videos of Mark W. Smith of the Four Boxes Diner?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Ecumenical as it is to hold meetings all over the MD map, a precis of the contents of each meeting would be a real boon to those of us unable to attend.

I've never seen a meeting summary of any of the meetings. It would be a Good Thing, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom