• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I am gathering some information that you all can help with. We all know it is taking on average 60 days right now to get a ND. Has any one received a denial within the 7 days? and if so, are you seeing denials come back within the 7 days and none coming back later or are all decisions taking ~70 days?

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    You are quick. I realized you might going a different route and tried to deleted my post. Sorry.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    would you be disapproved if you put a different height and weight then whats on your license?

As general rule of thumb, a person's weight on their driver's license rates as one of the biggest four lies in this country:
    1. The check's in the mail
    2. This won't hurt a bit
    3. Well that's what I used to weigh (driver's license weight)
    and
    4. Do ya' really wanna' know???

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County
    I am gathering some information that you all can help with. We all know it is taking on average 60 days right now to get a ND. Has any one received a denial within the 7 days? and if so, are you seeing denials come back within the 7 days and none coming back later or are all decisions taking ~70 days?
    Have never received a denial when the NICS check was a "proceed." I asked MSP many times what additional work they do associated with the 77-R1,2,3. They've never given me a straight answer. The only additional work they do - that I know of - is run the firearm serial number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom