• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Joebob - I'm about to spring on some parts for an upper from you, but cant seem to find any gas blocks for the .750 barrel you have that would work for a setup that DOESNT use a rail system. Could you offer some searching assistance?

(I'm certainly not opposed to a front sight / gas block in the A2 style, though would like one that has a picatinny on the top of the block, if not the bottom)

Thanks sir!!!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Can you elaborate a bit? Perhaps I'm reading over something but I'm not interpreting for sure what you want.

Do you want a low profile gas block or a railed one? Set screw or clamp on(if it matters)?

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    A railed block, or an A2 - sorry, I can see where that was confusing. I dont want to put a full rail system on this particular upper setup because I have a magpul carbine handguard at home already (the railed block would be for a front MBUS sight - as mentioned, I could work with an A2 front sight/block also)

I'm not terribly picky on its attachment, but a clamp on might be a bit easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom