• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    did anyone else get a letter today about the maryland liberty pac? I hope it is some kind of mix up or something but if not what a shame

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    let me break it down for you. the letter is bitching about 2 political activists (that are on our side mind you) "paying themselves" (from pac to consulting firm they own). the amount they "paid themselves" extremely small when you figure in expenses and taxes and the work of 2 men full time.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    here's a link about del pat mc donogh's letter today attacking liberty pac.
    http://www.quintonreport.com/2014/03/25/pat-mcdonoughs-letter-to-the-house-gop-caucus-on-hb-1513/

see liberty pac is in the crosshairs for standing up tonthe career rinos in maryland. in his letter mcdonough will state that he is as conservative as rand paul, but that was his staffer that went off on an anti nra anti kolbe lawsuit tirade atbthe march 4th gun hearings. the only "anti" that showed up was his staffer.

I also believe it is perfectly acceptable to be critical of your own party, especially when their districts lie partially outside the county. il

Charlie K.

Feb 3, 2013
    Baltimore
    here's a link about del pat mc donogh's letter today attacking liberty pac.
    http://www.quintonreport.com/2014/03/25/pat-mcdonoughs-letter-to-the-house-gop-caucus-on-hb-1513/

see liberty pac is in the crosshairs for standing up tonthe career rinos in maryland. in his letter mcdonough will state that he is as conservative as rand paul, but that was his staffer that went off on an anti nra anti kolbe lawsuit tirade atbthe march 4th gun hearings. the only "anti" that showed up was his staffer.

I also believe it is perfectly acceptable to be critical of your own party, especially when their districts lie partially outside the county. il

Thank You for the link and information.

ninjaroll

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 27, 2013
    Rut Row Raggy, somebody got their 15 thousandths of a second of fame. I do think there is a conflict of interest when you create a company that gets paid for what you seem to be doing voluntarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom