• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Propz to Cpl Rasinski for fixing/helping me fix/input my MG application!
    Everyone there has always been very helpful, amicable and professional so the problems we face are not caused by the individual troopers/employees of the MSP but rather the politicians and bureaucrats that develop these ridiclulous requirements and then dump them on the good folks of the MSP.

To a large extent that is true. However at the higher end of things and some in licensing... its not. Its not the politicians making the final call on good and substantial. Its not the politicians screwing up the SBRs are copy cats in FSA2013. I have also received untrue advise from MSP and when I told them it was not true, they acknowledged it was not true. In the end they are not really on our side...

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Not if it's expunged. Case search will be empty.

Don't think that will expunge it from news articles or something like that were I could verify it and pass it along to others as something other than hear say... Not to accuse him of not telling the truth. However how much weight would you put on a story I tell you about some guy you don't know telling you are story about it on the internet?

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Don't think that will expunge it from news articles or something like that were I could verify it and pass it along to others as something other than hear say... Not to accuse him of not telling the truth. However how much weight would you put on a story I tell you about some guy you don't know telling you are story about it on the internet?

In general I would agree with you. Schaffer, Black and Flores (Bryon Black was the attorney) saved a machine gun from the torch for a customer of ours that I now own. I trust and believe him.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    In general I would agree with you. Schaffer, Black and Flores (Bryon Black was the attorney) saved a machine gun from the torch for a customer of ours that I now own. I trust and believe him.

As I said, its not about trusting him. Its about a story I can pass on thats more than I heard it from someone I don't know on the internet...

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    It will have to remain just a story from some guy you don't know on the internet. My client wanted it expunged ( for good reason obviously) and I certainly will never betray a client's trust by revealing details that could lead someone to what information remains publically. The frustrating part of my job is when I have total victory no one knows about it because we usually get it sealed and/or expunged. When I lose it stays in the public realm for all to see!

PS Thank you for the kind words Abacab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom