• Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    So you're selling the Gen2/Mod2 pins? I know they're all the same strength, but I just like the look the of the non-Mod2 pins LOL... And despite my bitching...I'm probably going to buy a set anyway.

+1. Is there any real advantage to the mod2?

Yep we sell both. There is no difference other than aesthetics. The "strength" is all in the stainless hammer/trigger pins, and not the piece of metal that connects the two pins.

I'm in for a SIG556 pin for you're ordering them

Are you referring to the push button take down pins found here? The employee in charge of picking the items/posting them on the web must not have seen them. If you're interested in those, we'll add em up to the website to be included in this sale :thumbsup:.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    Yep we sell both. There is no difference other than aesthetics. The "strength" is all in the stainless hammer/trigger pins, and not the piece of metal that connects the two pins.

Are you referring to the push button take down pins found here? The employee in charge of picking the items/posting them on the web must not have seen them. If you're interested in those, we'll add em up to the website to be included in this sale :thumbsup:.

That is correct sir. I am interested in the push-button take-down pin for the SIG556.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Looks like Damian got you taken care of. We'll see. For my sake I hope its more of the $200 orders and not the $1000 orders drawn :lol2:

Yeah, he was great making sure I got the 5% MD Shooters discount on the stock and the 20% on the pins :party29:

And I agree, that's why you should rig it for me :innocent0... Of course now if I do win, it's going to raise some eyebrows :lol2::lol2:

Fordfan

Oct 24, 2010
    AA county
    Just got my order in, two mod 2 kits. I didn't forget the freebes either! Thanks for the great prices! You definately have a future customer here.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Just got off the phone with KNS. Order will be shipping out today. We'll be getting it in Friday, or possibly Monday if they're running behind with the holidays and whatnot. Pins should all be going out Monday at the latest :party29:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Ok. JoeBob fibbed. KNS charged me on Wed, so they should have shipped then. We haven't received any packages so I don't know whats up. Didn't have any luck contacting them today to see where stuff was at as I didn't receive tracking information. Hopefully they'll be here with the UPS shipment in the morning. If not, I'll try contacting them again tomorrow to see whats up. Sorry about the delays in shipment.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I just wanted to come back here and say THANKS! I got mine and installed them with the RRA NM trigger. It's suhweet!

I will say this for those of you who are anal... The pins are a smidge wider then the receiver. I did a google search and found that KNS response to this is that if you want the bars to sit flush against the receiver you should take a file to the bars on the hammer pin and the shoulder of the trigger pin. Just take a little at a time and test fit often.

I'm going to file mine down a bit when I go for final assembly of my rifle. I'm waiting for a few more parts to complete my rifle.

I'm also going to run a tap through the hole in the receiver for the pistol grip screw and put a set screw up to the bottom of the trigger, to take up the draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom