• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco1911

Oct 29, 2011
    Forest Hill
    Picked up both my Noveske and Seekings lowers. FFL was nice enough to give me both when 1st one was not denied.

Now just waiting to find some uppers and parts kits. These will be my first builds so it may take me some time.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    palmetto state has been showing a few completed upper sets in stock recently. I just bought my first (a blemished upper, 16" carbine style) over the weekend. $370, cant beat it with a stick.

I also have my joe-bob BCG waiting to slap into it from his sale earlier this year!!! thanks Joe-Bob!

mtwitt

Nov 15, 2012
    I just picked up a 22 lr conversion from joe bob's can't wait to try it out, when I pick up while visiting family.

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    Picked up both my Noveske and Seekings lowers. FFL was nice enough to give me both when 1st one was not denied.

Now just waiting to find some uppers and parts kits. These will be my first builds so it may take me some time.

Did you get the Noveske gen II? Also, did you get a billet or forged Seekins?

rewound

Apr 5, 2013
    Bought a Spikes lower last month, hoping to get it out of jail this week. Love the fact that it's an SBR prefix. Depending on how the bill plays out, would love to make it an SBR.

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    Bought a Spikes lower last month, hoping to get it out of jail this week. Love the fact that it's an SBR prefix. Depending on how the bill plays out, would love to make it an SBR.

I had one that I was getting SBRd with a SBR prefix but about 5 months in on my wait I got the itch for a .308 and ended up selling it and getting my money back. Then my wife found out how much the .308 cost and she made me sell it to finish paying off her student loan. :banghead:

rewound

Apr 5, 2013
    I had one that I was getting SBRd with a SBR prefix but about 5 months in on my wait I got the itch for a .308 and ended up selling it and getting my money back. Then my wife found out how much the .308 cost and she made me sell it to finish paying off her student loan. :banghead:

ouch, that's no good... i just had to endure the doghouse for a day or two...

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis

You're paying off your wife's student loans? Hmm, that's stupid.

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    Happy wife equals a happy life.

Exactly, on top of we were married while she was going to school. I don't know how you do it but in my family we are one. She helped pay for my school and was pretty much a single mom while I was in school. Even if her school debt was before we got married that's messed up. We don't have his/her money we have our money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom