I want to buy a small business (product based)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    Hi,

I've had an Amazon store for 6 years now and I'm looking to expand my product line. Could be anything-toys, household, clothes, outdoor, etc.

If you know someone who is looking to sell their business that is already selling on Amazon or could be on Amazon, let me know.

Feel free to PM also.

Also, if you have any questions about selling/setting up an Amazon store, let me know. Happy to help.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    I'd also be interested in partnering with someone to carry their products on Amazon, or buying items they are liquidating.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I know someone through a friend who has a long running successful Amazon and EBay business selling toys. It’s much harder now than 5 yrs ago. I don’t know if he is selling or looking for a partner but I can try to get the question to him.

One thing that sort of stuck with me during our discussions was how package theft and false damage or defective product claims are crushing his profits now.

Greg9781

Sep 25, 2020
    I dont think you really need to buy someone's business. With fivrr , you can get something up and running pretty quick and cheap. Need a good supply source if you want to avoid China.. but all the kids are making money re-selling aliexpress stuff.

Right products, right source, right strategy can be fruitful. I'm in

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    Interested in developing an idea, or do you want something established?

right now I'm looking to sell an established product. I looked on the business selling websites and found a few brands/products for sale but they either asking too much or the products doesnt seem good.

I know someone through a friend who has a long running successful Amazon and EBay business selling toys. It’s much harder now than 5 yrs ago. I don’t know if he is selling or looking for a partner but I can try to get the question to him.

One thing that sort of stuck with me during our discussions was how package theft and false damage or defective product claims are crushing his profits now.

if his business is doing good he probably isnt selling. I hardly have any issues/lost revenue from theft or claims (that I can tell-knock on wood)

I dont think you really need to buy someone's business. With fivrr , you can get something up and running pretty quick and cheap. Need a good supply source if you want to avoid China.. but all the kids are making money re-selling aliexpress stuff.

Right products, right source, right strategy can be fruitful. I'm in

maybe one day I'll looking to design something myself, but with 3 kids under 5-yesrs old, it's not the right time.

I figured with a lot of the baby boomer generation retiring, there are lots of solid companies for sale. I already took advantage of 2 retiring guys over the past few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom