• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Noname & Co. Found them online today after they liked one of my photos. Seems to be a very cool concept like the timney's etc. they claim to have a low price point. Their site isn't up and running yet so I don't know where I can order from or even if they are available to buy, but I figured I'd let you guys have a look as well.

https://www.facebook.com/NonameAndCo

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Noname & Co. Found them online today after they liked one of my photos. Seems to be a very cool concept like the timney's etc. they claim to have a low price point. Their site isn't up and running yet so I don't know where I can order from or even if they are available to buy, but I figured I'd let you guys have a look as well.

https://www.facebook.com/NonameAndCo

everything you just posted sounds 100% legit. what's the worst that could happen, other than the gun exploding in your face and you taking a charging handle to the brain pan?

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    I guess you guys are forgetting that all other trigger companies were start ups at one time. I know geissele's are the bees knees, but it's nice to see the industry expanding with new products despite the tough times that have been brought upon us.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    you're not looking at this clearly.

the only reason you know anything about them is because your (presumably open, since you'd never known the company existed before, and that's an issue in and of itself) facebook profile got contacted by their facebook profile.

they can create a company facebook page, but no website, industry literature, or even a phone number?

that's like buying an island in the south pacific nobody's ever heard of, and you've never been to, from a real estate agent you've never met in person, and who conducts all business by phone.

in other words, let 'em get started up. let 'em pay for their own R&D, in a controlled testing environment. don't give them your money just to become their test case. once they're established, then take a look at what they offer.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I guess you guys are forgetting that all other trigger companies were start ups at one time. I know geissele's are the bees knees, but it's nice to see the industry expanding with new products despite the tough times that have been brought upon us.

I'm not knocking them by any means, but for something I'm going to interact with directly, everytime I fire my AR. I prefer to have a known and established company behind it. My firearms are not something I like to roll the dice with. :)

Wish them the best of luck.

Depending on their asking price, they may be able to take a solid hold on the market, time will tell.

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Im not saying that these are going to be the best things in the world, and I'm not even saying that I would buy one until they get everything all worked out. All I'm doing is providing you guys with what appears to be a viable option for an AR in a time when things are tough. Who knows, these things may take off when they begin mass production.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    As I said, I wish them the best of luck. :)

They have a fair amount of competition out there.

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    Ehh... No one in the gun community has done a review on YouTube. Googled them and only got three? hits for them. Nice to see that they have a website but it is empty... I'll keep my eye out for them but I wouldn't try purchasing from them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom