• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Word of advice on the 43X MOS and the 48 MOS. If you mount your red dot and then have problems with shells being ejected, the problem is not with the gun. It is with the length of the mounting screws for your red dot. Specifically, the length of the right screw when looking down from the top with the gun pointed forward. The screw is extending too far into the slide and effecting the function of the ejector. Grind the screw down about 1/8" and it will fix the problem. I had that problem with my 43X and found this quick fix online. It worked!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Word of advice on the 43X MOS and the 48 MOS. If you mount your red dot and then have problems with shells being ejected, the problem is not with the gun. It is with the length of the mounting screws for your red dot. Specifically, the length of the right screw when looking down from the top with the gun pointed forward. The screw is extending too far into the slide and effecting the function of the ejector. Grind the screw down about 1/8" and it will fix the problem. I had that problem with my 43X and found this quick fix online. It worked!
    I run a 43X MOS and a Swampfox RDS, no issues with it so far. Good tip tho, thanks!

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I have 2 Glock 43X MOS and a 48 MOS in stock. Check out our website for real time in hand inventory. No waiting for it to come in from our distributor. If it shows stock on the website we have it in hand.

www.genesisfirearms.com

I will add that we offer free shipping to Gun Monkey's Armory in La Plata, MD. They handle transfers for us for free, just pay the MSP $10 application fee. If you want to use this option make sure to click on pick up in store at checkout. This way you are not charged for shipping. Our shipping is high due to the low volume that we actually ship out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom