• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Any IPs around Harford County with FDE stripped upper and lower for AR15. Looking for something other than black.

DeerbybowDena

Jul 27, 2021
    MD
    Any IPs around Harford County with FDE stripped upper and lower for AR15. Looking for something other than black.
    I know Cindys in Glen Burnie has them. You can order online with Bluefinsgroup.com and they will ship it free to their store in dundalk md, free and then just pickup and 77r and wait. Aero m4e1 in fde

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    For what it's worth, you can do your own if you have a mind to. I did this with Brownell's Aluma Hyde II. The color is supposed to be Magpul FDE, but as you can see, it's not quite the same as the shade of FDE on stock and pistol grip, or on the scope mount. I kinda like it though, and maybe better than if it had been a true match.

I did another one just like this one so that my son and I could have "twin" ARs - this one is his. I did mine in OD Green. Interestingly, the OD Green is not as tough as the FDE, which is weird because it's the same product.

Budget AR w Optic.jpg

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    For what it's worth, you can do your own if you have a mind to. I did this with Brownell's Aluma Hyde II. The color is supposed to be Magpul FDE, but as you can see, it's not quite the same as the shade of FDE on stock and pistol grip, or on the scope mount. I kinda like it though, and maybe better than if it had been a true match.

I did another one just like this one so that my son and I could have "twin" ARs - this one is his. I did mine in OD Green. Interestingly, the OD Green is not as tough as the FDE, which is weird because it's the same product.

View attachment 382007
    I will have to keep that in mind for another project I do want an OD AR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom