• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Just received Colt/walther m-4 tactical carbine regular price is $659.99 MD shooters cost is $599.00 +tax. or GSG 5pk regular price is $559.00 MD shooters cost is $529.00.

also New shipment of Glocks. (what is in stock only) 19,23, 17 special price of $529.99.
    ONe Glock 20 SF for special price of $599.99. (in stock Glock only)

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Are these the OPS versions? Whats the transfer fee? Do you have hours on Saturday?

Whoops should look more carefully, found the answers to #2,3 in the sticky :-)

Last edited:

B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    Tim,
    Didn't know you were a member!!

You put a Leupold on a 5-R for me a while back. It was great work thank you. I'll keep an eye on your posts and try and steer more business your way.

Thanx!!:thumbsup:
    Brad

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    summers hours are Tuesday-Friday 10 am till 6pm Saturday 9-3. SUMMER ONLY closed Mon/sun. If people are coming in the door around closing time, I stay open. No souls at closing time, I close on time.

Thanks, will try to stop this weekend and check it out.

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Well did not make out this past weekend, will you be open on Friday and do you still have the Colt M4 Ops in stock?

Sorry man. I sold it the other day. Alot of people had been looking at it, i knew it wouldn't last long. Im sure he can get you another one. I'll see tim today. I'll find out for you.

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    I talked to tim today and he said to call him and he can order you a colt 22 if you want one. Probably take 2-3 weeks to get in.

Thanks, I will do that or just drop by. Its hard to say no to visiting a fun store and handle/fondle the toys.:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom