Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      71.4 KB · Views: 203

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Just got into quite a heated argument with the folks at Cabelas. I called to add the shipping code to my order (done many times successfully in the past) and then to my wifes order (separate credit card, separate cabelas account). Told me they had to cancel my orders because they only allow "one order, per day, per household. She said this was per her supervisor and that they would not honor either of my orders. I quoted the website to her that actually says "this product has a quantity limit of 1 per order, per customer, per day." I maintained throughout the conversation that my wife and I are separate customers, however she continued to use the word "household" and to blame it on her supervisor. By the time I finally got the supervisor on the phone, the bullets were out of stock again.

I find the Cabelas representatives to be extremely pleasant and wonderful to deal with on most occasions. Unfortunately, I don't believe that they are coached well at times, and this is one of those times.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just got into quite a heated argument with the folks at Cabelas. I called to add the shipping code to my order (done many times successfully in the past) and then to my wifes order (separate credit card, separate cabelas account). Told me they had to cancel my orders because they only allow "one order, per day, per household. She said this was per her supervisor and that they would not honor either of my orders. I quoted the website to her that actually says "this product has a quantity limit of 1 per order, per customer, per day." I maintained throughout the conversation that my wife and I are separate customers, however she continued to use the word "household" and to blame it on her supervisor. By the time I finally got the supervisor on the phone, the bullets were out of stock again.

I find the Cabelas representatives to be extremely pleasant and wonderful to deal with on most occasions. Unfortunately, I don't believe that they are coached well at times, and this is one of those times.

That sucks, I have to agree that you were in the right on this one. The supervisor doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I finally got to someone that does know what they are talking about. They agreed that the system is messed up and that the website disclaimer should read "one order per household." I politely asked that they NOT put that in the suggestion box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom