• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Or the Grabbers have access to a centralized kill switch.

Making all firearms inoperable.
    Not just the tyrants. Unless is it properly shielded, a dirtbag could "jam" it with garbage signals running across the wires even if there is no RF receiver in the gun.

Here's a neat thing...I have a Disney branded lightsaber "collectible." (It's not a toy dang it!). :D When I fire up my VHF/UHF handheld radio on certain frequencies, it randomly activates the saber's sounds. The saber doesn't have an RF receiver.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    " While most boycotts aren't effective, this one caused S&W company to be sold at a discount to previous value.

That was 10% of their former value specifically. ( Not cash on barellhead , but the applicable stock values came out that .)

While I usually the skeptic about the " go woke , go broke " not actually being what we want it to be , * This Time * actually had a big effect.

Whether it could be replicated 25 yrs later is different question.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Not just the tyrants. Unless is it properly shielded, a dirtbag could "jam" it with garbage signals running across the wires even if there is no RF receiver in the gun.

Here's a neat thing...I have a Disney branded lightsaber "collectible." (It's not a toy dang it!). :D When I fire up my VHF/UHF handheld radio on certain frequencies, it randomly activates the saber's sounds. The saber doesn't have an RF receiver.

****Hmm... Light Saber you say.... :innocent0

dae7a4040a135695.jpeg

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    That was 10% of their former value specifically. ( Not cash on barellhead , but the applicable stock values came out that .)

While I usually the skeptic about the " go woke , go broke " not actually being what we want it to be , * This Time * actually had a big effect.

Whether it could be replicated 25 yrs later is different question.
    That's a helluva beating.

I'm guessing S&W will be the last US gun company to field a biometric pistol.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Seems stupid to me but I have no problem with it existing...so long as they are never mandated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom