• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    So I’ve been texting back and forth with Mr. Snakep for the last couple weeks after seeing some of his work here on MDS. He agreed to make a one off knife for me and away we went. His knowledge, updates and pictures were beyond impressive. He explained everything from the process, to the steel, handle choices, his tools, the sheaths, you name it. I decided to buy another knife for my brother before mine was even completed. Lol

Next he invited me to pick up the knives at his lovely home. Talk about service. I met Scott and his wife, then the tour of his set up began and a great set up it was! I learned a ton today and really enjoyed my entire experience with Scott Start to finish (although he’s got a client for the long haul).

I ended up walking out with my knife, my brothers, then also picked up a kitchen knife for my mother and a blade for stepdad as well. Amazing prices, beautiful craftsmanship, couldn’t recommend Scott higher. My crappy picture skills will not do his work justice.

Attachments

• IMG_5043.jpeg
      IMG_5043.jpeg
      346.3 KB · Views: 71
    • IMG_5044.jpeg
      IMG_5044.jpeg
      324.7 KB · Views: 74
    • IMG_5045.jpeg
      IMG_5045.jpeg
      433.6 KB · Views: 77
    • IMG_5046.jpeg
      IMG_5046.jpeg
      411.5 KB · Views: 74
    • IMG_5047.jpeg
      IMG_5047.jpeg
      193.8 KB · Views: 69
    • IMG_5048.jpeg
      IMG_5048.jpeg
      186.1 KB · Views: 68
    • IMG_5049.jpeg
      IMG_5049.jpeg
      161.8 KB · Views: 68
    • IMG_5050.jpeg
      IMG_5050.jpeg
      150.9 KB · Views: 69
    • IMG_5051.jpeg
      IMG_5051.jpeg
      152.7 KB · Views: 68

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    Do not ever meet with Snakep with his knifes or you will leave w/ a much lighter wallet. He does beautiful custom knife and sheath work and does everything possible via the inet to ensure you get what you both collaboratively design for a great price. The biggest problem I have is when you meet up somewhere in MoCo to pickup your exquisite custom made knife, he has these other knifes that; well, you know how this ends... :-)

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    Thanks again Ryan. I appreciate the kind words...I will be finishing up several more blades soon. Need to contour the scale/handles and then make sheaths for them. Here is a pic of a few of them...the scale/handles are not yet finished nor have the sheaths been made for these. (except the fourth one...that one should look familiar to you!)

Attachments

• IMG_0903.jpg
      IMG_0903.jpg
      396.6 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads