• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I submitted a F4 through the Silencer Shop and Eforms yesterday. Lets see how screwed up this gets. I used a trust, so that should complicate matters..

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I submitted a F4 through the Silencer Shop and Eforms yesterday. Lets see how screwed up this gets. I used a trust, so that should complicate matters..

You do know that ATF has said they’ll be processing all of the paper forms received before the electronic form 4 was stood up first? Right?

They do appear to be processing a few eF4, but it seems to be in limited numbers.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    I’m hearing of some Very limited efile 4s coming back but that’s just the necessity of getting the systems bugs worked out. I’ve sent in a few since it started and hope not to see them until the paperwork sent out last year shows up.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Yea,I heard all that. I also read on SilencerTalk that folks are getting stuff back that was submitted in Dec.
    So who knows? This ain't my first rodeo, so if it happens in 90 days great, if not, I can wait.
    I got the ATF email yesterday with a control number and a copy of the F4, so it is in the system.

motox79

May 24, 2010
    damascus
    I did 2 E-forms the 2nd week of January…. I’ll keep y’all posted on when I see my cans. On the paper forms, I got one back the last week of Feb. (almost 11 months to the day!) and I just got back a batch on Saturday (oldest from April 2021, one from last week of May 2021, and one from first week of July 2021)

euchre98

Feb 13, 2009
    Leonardtown
    I’m 11 days in on a eform4. There was issues with the portal that wasted about 3 weeks. I’m hoping it’s quick it’s really tiring every time I pop a groundhog to have to deal with my retired cop neighbor snooping around to see who shot a gun and why.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I’m 11 days in on a eform4. There was issues with the portal that wasted about 3 weeks. I’m hoping it’s quick it’s really tiring every time I pop a groundhog to have to deal with my retired cop neighbor snooping around to see who shot a gun and why.

You should be yelling "and don't let me see you girls sellin' yer darned cookies here again!" after every shot.

forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    I just had one come back that was submitted on 1/18/22 and came back approved today 3/22/22. It was through a local dealer and not SS

motox79

May 24, 2010
    damascus
    Just got back my first suppressor I E Filed for. Certification was Jan 25, got it yesterday. Kinda bull$hit that you don’t get a stamp on your paperwork though…. Just a printed image (like a photocopy)

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Just got back my first suppressor I E Filed for. Certification was Jan 25, got it yesterday. Kinda bull$hit that you don’t get a stamp on your paperwork though…. Just a printed image (like a photocopy)
    That does not bother me, I would photocopy it for a physical file anyway and scan it in electronically to keep on my phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom