• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Adding another good catch to one's .22 stash is always nice! Ordered at 7:02 AM Wednesday and delivered today.

Thanks for the "heads up" Mr. Yellowsled.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC00217.jpg
      DSC00217.jpg
      50 KB · Views: 202

Tacswa3

Oct 7, 2013
    For some reason they shipped mine separate from the rest of the order?? The rest of the order already showed up......

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    I ordered 4 things from Cabelas at the same time (including the ammo) and it was shipped in 4 different packages over 2 days.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've ordered a ton of stuff from Cabela's over the past month, I ordered this ammo and a set of rings for a scope I just bought.

I haven't received a shipping confirmation, nor have I received my goodies as of today. Anyone else not receive their ammo?

Thanks!
    Jim Smith

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I've ordered a ton of stuff from Cabela's over the past month, I ordered this ammo and a set of rings for a scope I just bought.

I haven't received a shipping confirmation, nor have I received my goodies as of today. Anyone else not receive their ammo?

Thanks!
    Jim Smith

Jim,

Have you checked your order status at cabelas.com. They seem to have a knack for cancelling ammo orders without notification.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Jim,

Have you checked your order status at cabelas.com. They seem to have a knack for cancelling ammo orders without notification.

I had to go to my Account to see the order. It's out for delivery. I guess my order will be on the front porch when I get home. At least I hope so.

I got my one (limit when I ordered) yesterday.

Did you get to add 4 when you ordered, or multiple orders same day/single order different days? :shrug:

I did not. I only ordered 1 box, no second order at all. I have never shot this ammo, so I didn't want to pay for multiple shipping like I did for the Win M-22. But I hope to have the box sitting on the porch when I get home.

Thanks!
    Jim Smith

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I got my one (limit when I ordered) yesterday.

Did you get to add 4 when you ordered, or multiple orders same day/single order different days? :shrug:

Yes and yes. To get 4, I placed two separate orders on the first day, and got really lucky and placed two additional orders on the second day when they were back in stock for a hot second. Cablela's cancels your orders if you get too greedy, but they don't bother canceling if you order two per day. Even if you order more than two they will let the first two go and cancel the rest, but I don't want to piss them off so I just stick to two per day.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Yes and yes. To get 4, I placed two separate orders on the first day, and got really lucky and placed two additional orders on the second day when they were back in stock for a hot second. Cablela's cancels your orders if you get too greedy, but they don't bother canceling if you order two per day. Even if you order more than two they will let the first two go and cancel the rest, but I don't want to piss them off so I just stick to two per day.
    Excellent.

Any idea on the lag time between placing the 1st and 2nd same-day orders, or can you do it pretty much right away?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Excellent.

Any idea on the lag time between placing the 1st and 2nd same-day orders, or can you do it pretty much right away?

When they had the Winchester M-22 ammo on sale, I placed 2 orders back to back. About an hour later I placed a 3rd. The next morning, I place 2 additional orders back to back.

I really hated paying for 5 shipments, but I really like this ammo and it was at a really good price.

Jim Smith

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Its seems that they are inconsistent when cancelling multiple orders. I never get more than one order per day as they always cancel the dduplicates on me.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    When they had the Winchester 333rd boxes about 2mo ago I placed 7 orders that night and got all 7. Someone definitely wasn't paying attention. Usually 6-7 orders translates into 2-3 actually shipped. Spreading orders out over time or adding additional merchandise to the order doesn't seem to give any advantage to getting them through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom