• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rleepremier

Feb 2, 2012
    Anyone seen any 22lrs in stock? I know the ips that usually have some but don't really wanna bother them. So please don't say oh check out engage or 2a. Both are sold out by the way. Maybe a shop that isn't an ip? So where have you seen 22lr suppressors in stock with your own eyes and what brands and models. Just got my s&w m&p 22 pistol and looking to get into the suppressor game before i cant. Lol. I did find some on the nfa boards but i think with the nfa transfer fees these shops charge it becomes a little overpriced. Thanks Ron

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Anyone seen any 22lrs in stock? I know the ips that usually have some but don't really wanna bother them. So please don't say oh check out engage or 2a. Both are sold out by the way. Maybe a shop that isn't an ip? So where have you seen 22lr suppressors in stock with your own eyes and what brands and models. Just got my s&w m&p 22 pistol and looking to get into the suppressor game before i cant. Lol. I did find some on the nfa boards but i think with the nfa transfer fees these shops charge it becomes a little overpriced. Thanks Ron

I'm in the same boat. One shop wanted to charge $150 for a transfer...

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Engage Armament (an IP) usually has Silencerco Sparrows and pricing is reasonable. Get a trust done by Rusty and bypass a lot of the BS. The TAC65 is a decent starter can for rimfire. About $200-250 before tax stamp. Expect to wait 6-7 months even with a trust. Get several in process at the same time if you can.

Do it now!

Last edited:

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Engage Armament (an IP) usually has Silencerco Sparrows and pricing is reasonable. Get a trust done by Rusty and bypass a lot of the BS. The TAC65 is a decent starter can for rimfire. About $200-250 before tax stamp. Expect to wait 6-7 months even with a trust. Get several in process at the same time if you can.

Do it now!

Nobody has Sparrows right now. I talked to Engage about 2 weeks ago and they didn't have any .22 cans in stock. I'm in the market for one as well...

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    In Maryland what do you need to do to be able to legally purchase a suppressor? Is this going to change if/when the Md. Gun Bill becomes active?

In other words, if I want a suppressor is it getting close to now or never time?

No new restrictions on suppressors.

Rleepremier

Feb 2, 2012
    In Maryland what do you need to do to be able to legally purchase a suppressor? Is this going to change if/when the Md. Gun Bill becomes active?

In other words, if I want a suppressor is it getting close to now or never time?

I don't think a suppressor is gonna be banned. Just the host weapon I believe is gonna be harder to get with a factory threaded barrel but I'm not sure about aftermarket barrels. I'm just looking for one now since I got a m&p 22 with a threaded barrel not because of the bill. I would probably ask the 2a section though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom