• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djm36

Nov 6, 2021
    100 Yard Benchrest Rimfire Sporter Match - See flyer. Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.

Attachments

• 100 Yard.pdf
      191.1 KB · Views: 146

357Max

Feb 28, 2019
    Crownsville
    Got exited for a minute, then realized my gun is to heavy B14R in a Manners, has to much scope, & to light a trigger.
    If they ever decide to include 10.5lb & or 13.5lb classes (IR 50-50 rules) I'd be interested.

djm36

Nov 6, 2021
    Got exited for a minute, then realized my gun is to heavy B14R in a Manners, has to much scope, & to light a trigger.
    If they ever decide to include 10.5lb & or 13.5lb classes (IR 50-50 rules) I'd be interested.
    We may do that in the future. We're trying to get as many people interested as possible and want anyone to be able to bring their .22 they got at Dick's or Walmart to come and compete so depending on the amount of interest we'll consider the heavier classes too.

rnj66

Mar 2, 2024
    Grantsville md
    We may do that in the future. We're trying to get as many people interested as possible and want anyone to be able to bring their .22 they got at Dick's or Walmart to come and compete so depending on the amount of interest we'll consider the heavier classes too.
    Problem is, most new 22s dint have any sights..and new scope options of 6x or less are few n far between

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom