Obama was the Best Thing That Ever Happened to the Gun Industry!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I asked my wife last night what company sells the greatest number of guns in the country... We know the answer is WalMart, but apparently with the TV in the background she missed "company".

Her answer???

"Obama?"

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    That's all well and good but if he can appoint more anti 2A SCOTUS justices he might eventually destroy it. Well, probably not destroy it but weaken it considerably.

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    That's all well and good but if he can appoint more anti 2A SCOTUS justices he might eventually destroy it. Well, probably not destroy it but weaken it considerably.

How can one appoint a Supreme Court justice who is "anti" a part of the Constitution?? That's like hiring a member of PETA to run a butcher shop.

Legislation from the bench should be an act of treason. It's a travesty and a mockery of the judicial system how much the Constitution has been sh!t on by the highest court in the land already, from the failure to incorporate under "privileges and immunities" to the use of the "General Welfare" in the Preamble (which grants NO powers whatsoever to the Federal government) to arbitrarily grant the Feddies whatever authority the judges' political affiliations deem appropriate.

Once again, though, regardless of who Obama appoints, you take the Senate back, you can block the appointments of traitors to the Supreme Court.

ShiNNinG

Jul 14, 2008
    White Marsh
    Obama has done nothing to the gun industry other than put more guns in the hands of Americans. Yes, he appointed judges, that have not done anything yet. He has even discussed signing the NATO Small Arms treaty, but hasn't. The NRA has been spreading all kinds of propaganda in order to scare people to buy more, which in the end benefits them. I don't trust the guy but he hasn't eroded my (gun) rights, yet.

Kelson1066

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frederick County
    While I am all for an armed populace after all "an armed society is a polite society" I am also concerned that some folks are riding the wave/bubble which may burst.

Though that may be a good thing for the enthusiasts as the price of ammo may finally come down.

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    Obama has done nothing to the gun industry other than put more guns in the hands of Americans. Yes, he appointed judges, that have not done anything yet. He has even discussed signing the NATO Small Arms treaty, but hasn't. The NRA has been spreading all kinds of propaganda in order to scare people to buy more, which in the end benefits them. I don't trust the guy but he hasn't eroded my (gun) rights, yet.

It reminds me of the game where you pull out sticks/needles/blocks (take your pick of what game comes to mind) but the end result is whoever pulls out the stick/needle/block that makes it come crashing down....loses the game. If Odummer got 4 more years...he would be that losing player...and you would have that oh so surprised look and tell everyone (that the subject came up to) that "I never thought that would happen"!!! How surprising that would be...so that you can vote for Odummer and sleep at night, telling yourself that it wasn't MY FAULT...I was DUPED as you were...there was no way to have forseen this coming...

I don't trust the guy That is the gut feeling that many LEO and military depend on to discern what to do in everyday situations to stay alive....

A Leopard doesn't change his spots...You have selectively decided to to need heed the words/speeches that Odummer has said about guns/energy....etc...

You don't think that Odummer would be stupid enough to implement these things until his second term...do you?...he's not Al Gore....get real!

Attachments

• chad10.jpg
      chad10.jpg
      19.6 KB · Views: 158

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Just look at the volume of folks in line and signing up for new memberships at the gun shows. A portion of that money goes to the NRA-ILA. Which gives them more capitol to lobby with.

I may be wrong but all the info I got stated the ILA got NO part of NRA dues. Only supplemental contributions

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    How can one appoint a Supreme Court justice who is "anti" a part of the Constitution?? That's like hiring a member of PETA to run a butcher shop.

Legislation from the bench should be an act of treason. It's a travesty and a mockery of the judicial system how much the Constitution has been sh!t on by the highest court in the land already, from the failure to incorporate under "privileges and immunities" to the use of the "General Welfare" in the Preamble (which grants NO powers whatsoever to the Federal government) to arbitrarily grant the Feddies whatever authority the judges' political affiliations deem appropriate.

Once again, though, regardless of who Obama appoints, you take the Senate back, you can block the appointments of traitors to the Supreme Court.

Republican's unlike Democrat's generally look at if they meet the requirements for the job. They wont block judges unless they are a raging moonbats and even then they might not block them.

Thanks
    Robert

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Just look at the volume of folks in line and signing up for new memberships at the gun shows. A portion of that money goes to the NRA-ILA. Which gives them more capitol to lobby with.

People signing up for the NRA benefits the NRA. Again, how does people buying guns benefit the NRA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom