• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    The situation I'm in: So Buds online has a killer deal (IMO) http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...ic 7.62mmX39mm 30+1 Capacity 16.25/quot; Bar/., for 515$, it is the same exact gun as Atlantic Firearms http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct933.aspx has for 579$. I understand that ordering through you, I would have to pay shipping (as I cannot pick it up-even though I'm just north of baltimore) and I believe I would get hit with taxes. Is there any way to get this price lower or even a price match.

Let me know what / if any is possible.

Thanks

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I'm interested to know if they have store pick up to

you realize they are in Bishopville which in the Eastern Shore just outside of Delaware
    10337 Bunting Rd Bishopville, MD 21813

if you live in Balt you'll have to drive 2x
    I'd pick up for non regulated firearms

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Pretty sure they don't do in-store pickup.

Also, you'd have to pay sales tax since you're in MD and they're in MD.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Thank you for your questions hope this will help

All orders are shipped we are a warehouse and for security & insurance reasons we are not open to the public.

We do have to charge tax on MD sales no way around this the Omalley needs his yacht money !!

We try to price our products as reasonable as possible coming out of the starting gate and do not play the price match game , if we could automatically & magically offer lower prices why not just do this in the begining . We do try to offer discounts to members of this site so please feel free to email us wth what your are looking for and we will see what we can do. Discounts will vary from $0 on up based on the item etc If Buds can ship the rifle to you for $515 and has them in stock that is a hell of a good deal.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We will also add that unlike some of the cheaper guys out there we will stand behind the product we sell. If you buy from our firm we have no problem offering a 7 -10 day firing inspection period if there is a Legitimate issue we will be glad to pay return ship and offer you a full refund or move you into another gun. We will not stick you with a expensive paperweight. If you do any checking around on other web gun fourms you will see we are very active in the cyber gun community and long and solid reputation . All of this being said there are 2 sides to a good deal the price and the security knowing you are not going to get stuck with a bum gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom