• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    I really want to get in on that and as stated the shipping isn't awful. Luckily/unfortunately I got 600 PMC with can from Cabelas for just over 200 with 5 dollar shipping. Thanks for sharing this deal, wonder how long it will last.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Great tip. The last time I picked up 1,000 rounds, with 20-rd boxes, I flattened and kept the boxes. So I might just sit in front of the TV and refill the empties to keep things organized on the way to the range.

Also, your Glens tip led me to American Eagle by Federal 40 S&W 165 Grain FMJ, 50 round boxes at $13.95--that's $279 per 1,000. U-the man.

It's one of the lower prices I've seen lately, and with the proposed ban on internet ammo sales - I thought it was a good time to pass it along. I just bought a case.

http://www.glensoutdoors.com/Federal-Lake-City-Tactical-XM193-5-56-x-45mm-55-Gr-p/xm193bk.htm

I've dealt with Glen's before and they're good people. I would recommend buying from them to a friend.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I see this is still available, has anyone received it yet? Is it factory seconds or something?
    Price is almost too good to be true, but I am tempted.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    It isn't seconds, reloads, etc. It carries the same label as the XM193 Federal FMJBT found in their boxes of 20, but in sloppy packaging (bulk box). Although I haven't bought this in bulk before, I just pushed 160 rounds of the white, 20rd boxes of the same through my Spikes AR a week ago without a single failure. No complaints yet. Although this will be my first time trying it in this big, loose box, I trust that it is labeled with the same stock number.

I see this is still available, has anyone received it yet? Is it factory seconds or something?

Last edited:

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA

It's 100% new genuine lake city xm-193. It's bulk packed loose with a 2012 date stamp. Mine arrived this afternoon. I'd jump all over it.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Great tip. The last time I picked up 1,000 rounds, with 20-rd boxes, I flattened and kept the boxes. So I might just sit in front of the TV and refill the empties to keep things organized on the way to the range.

Also, your Glens tip led me to American Eagle by Federal 40 S&W 165 Grain FMJ, 50 round boxes at $13.95--that's $279 per 1,000. U-the man.

My pleasure. Glen's is a good store to deal with. I had an issue with my last order, UPS screw up not Glen's, and Glen's made it right and did it fast without question. I will order from them again.

Feb 25, 2011
    Charlestown, MD
    It's 100% new genuine lake city xm-193. It's bulk packed loose with a 2012 date stamp. Mine arrived this afternoon. I'd jump all over it.

I ordered some Thursday morning. Received tracking later that day and it should be here on Tuesday. This will be the second bulk XM193 box I've picked up. The stuff goes bang all day long out of my Spikes. Even faster with the SlideFire stuck on there.... :D

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I shot up the last of my 5.56 recently, and although I was hesitant to pay this much, they have the best (maybe the only?) deal around on M193, so I ordered a case today. How long has it been taking to get to MD from MN?

Feb 25, 2011
    Charlestown, MD
    Counted the loose today and they sent me 1002 rounds. Bonus? lol

After loading mine on strippers, I had 4 bonus rounds!

I shot up the last of my 5.56 recently, and although I was hesitant to pay this much, they have the best (maybe the only?) deal around on M193, so I ordered a case today. How long has it been taking to get to MD from MN?

Mine shipped on 08/02 and they set it on my porch on 08/07. Three business days, five total.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    After loading mine on strippers, I had 4 bonus rounds!

Mine shipped on 08/02 and they set it on my porch on 08/07. Three business days, five total.

Good to know... mine shipped today, so it appears they still have stock on hand. I'm hopeful that it will get here before the holiday weekend.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Holy sh!t...I got a shipping notification about a half hour after I ordered today. They are quick :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom