• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Started reading this and thought the Ruddy Duck would be kind of crowded on a weekend afternoon, didn't know they had a banquet/meeting room? I'll try to stop by.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Since we have several people already committing to this meet and greet I have reserved the room at the Ruddy Duck.

Keep them coming, I will make up a list of everyone that has committed to the meet and greet. When we get a little closer to the date I will send out a reminder PM to everyone. :party29:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Last time I went to Solomon's Island I almost died...

But I may try to make it. If not, I'll catch you all next time. It seems there's nothing to do around here though so I may show up if I don't end up doing something with my gf or family.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Last time I went to Solomon's Island I almost died...

But I may try to make it. If not, I'll catch you all next time. It seems there's nothing to do around here though so I may show up if I don't end up doing something with my gf or family.

You weren't the guy being carried away like luggage by Calvert's finest on opening day at the Tiki Bar a few years back were you???

Or were you the guy that punched the mounted officer's horse in the mouth and then got kicked in the face by the horse???

:D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'm not THAT bad...

Besides, I only see Chad when he's at Scott's, there's witnesses then. :lol2:

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    Sounds good I have wanted to go to them in the past but never could but now I am off work with a broke foot until September so I will be there on Crutches.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Here's the names I have at this time. If you are on the list but need to check your schedule please do so before asking to be removed.

If there are more people coming with you please quote this thread and put a +1 or how ever many will be with you. That way I can keep an accurate head count. The room will seat 32 but we can always move into the main dining room if the number gets to big.

Mdeng +1
    Edward78
    BradMacc82
    Somddude
    Braddbdl +1
    Smores
    Chris12138
    AC MKIII
    Chris0nllyn
    Lx1x
    Hitwtom
    Zaphod07
    Guthook +1 (we know you will need to bring the wife to wheel you out to the car and drive your drunk ass home)
    Kohborn +3
    Kfrede86
    Phoenisxm
    Polecat
    Hvymax
    Byf43
    DefensivePatriot +2
    Kstone803
    Sportstud4891
    Pushrod
    Wojo

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Here's the names I have at this time. If you are on the list but need to check your schedule please do so before asking to be removed.

...Guthook +1 (we know you will need to bring the wife to wheel you out to the car and drive your drunk ass home)...

Hey, I don't drink on Sundays ... unless I take off work Mondays ... or I'm really thirsty ... or just a little thirsty ... or bored ... or ... Oh well, I check our schedules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom