• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I recently over-ordered some Colt LE6920s for a contract. I was wondering how many people would be interested in something along a group buy if we went ahead and didnt send back the surplus. Probably going to run about $1020 cash price. How many people would be down?

Attachments

• coltle69201pic.jpg
      coltle69201pic.jpg
      16.9 KB · Views: 1,017

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    You are officially dumb if you do not buy this.

I paid that price for a damn Bushmaster when I got my first AR. This is top of the line in reliability for a great price.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    You are officially dumb if you do not buy this.

I paid that price for a damn Bushmaster when I got my first AR. This is top of the line in reliability for a great price.

+1

This is a GREAT deal. I would love to add another LE6920 to my collection, they are great rifles. Not in though, no spare money for toys right now. :tdown:

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Will probably be here at the end of this week or early next week. We're paying in advance on these so we're not going to do layaway but we can do half down and half on pick up within 30 days.

I was hoping for a little more lead time as I am funding another project at the moment. I am 95% sure I am out, but will reply by the end of the day if I flip flop.

If you do something like this with the Colt LE 9mm carbines with removable carry handle let me know.

Thanks for your time.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Will probably be here at the end of this week or early next week. We're paying in advance on these so we're not going to do layaway but we can do half down and half on pick up within 30 days.

Hey - My friend Bart that I direct your way from time to time says he is definitely in. How soon will he need to stop by and make payment to reserve a spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom