• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheCrow

Jun 22, 2011
    Granite, MD
    How does Elijah Cummings, D-Maryland, keep getting re-elected.

The nerve of them to push this after F&F.

I'm going to fire a letter off to him now. Why can't they understand that more gun control does not = less gun crime.... infuriating...:mad54:

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Now if NRA would just stop butting heads with SAF we'd be in great shape. NRA has wised up an awful lot and it's real good to see them jump right in on this issue. It needed to be done and it makes me proud to be an NRA member when they do stuff like this. They are learning even if they're not perfect yet.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The federal government said Monday it is proceeding with a plan to require gun dealers in four Southwest border states -- California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas -- to report the sales of high-power rifles

What are "high power rifles"? 30-06?, .308? 500 nitro express? They couldn't be talking about .223 or 7.62 x 39mm!! :sarcasm:

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    700 nitro express.

I hope the NRA will be allowed to present evidence of Fast and Furious in the trial.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    I don't understand why anyone pays any attention to the anti-gun-rights noise anymore.

Seriously.

Bloomberg personally finances his "Mayors ...." group with money he finds in his sofa.

The Bradys are now just acting-president Hannigan, all alone, pounding out press releases and HuffPo op-eds. They can't even present an amicus worth reading. They have no money.

The anti-gun-rights lobby is, essentially, two loud-mouths.

Why, oh why, is Obama paying any attention to them. The anti-gun-rights supporters are not even an appreciable, clearly defined voting constituency.

I know Obama supports the UN's anti-gun-rights agenda, but is that anything he needs to be spending limited political capital defending now?

Does not compute.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I don't understand why anyone pays any attention to the anti-gun-rights noise anymore.

Seriously.

Bloomberg personally finances his "Mayors ...." group with money he finds in his sofa.

The Bradys are now just acting-president Hannigan, all alone, pounding out press releases and HuffPo op-eds. They can't even present an amicus worth reading. They have no money.

The anti-gun-rights lobby is, essentially, two loud-mouths.

Why, oh why, is Obama paying any attention to them. The anti-gun-rights supporters are not even an appreciable, clearly defined voting constituency.

I know Obama supports the UN's anti-gun-rights agenda, but is that anything he needs to be spending limited political capital defending now?

Does not compute.
    Because you can not enslave an armed population.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Now if NRA would just stop butting heads with SAF we'd be in great shape. NRA has wised up an awful lot and it's real good to see them jump right in on this issue. It needed to be done and it makes me proud to be an NRA member when they do stuff like this. They are learning even if they're not perfect yet.

I think the NRA is seeing what SAF is doing and feeling the pressure from members or the lack there of. SAF is growing stronger and sueing more and more all the time. As a matter of fact I wrote out a check to SAF about 3 hours ago just because they are fighting the good fight.
    I'm still a NRA member but they need to do more like this to make me feel better about them and send cash just because.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    What I just cant understand is after fast and furious came to light how any of these anti gun groups have a leg to stand on.

This is absolute garbage on so many levels :
    Brady Campaign Acting President Dennis Henigan urged President Barack Obama "to do all in his power to protect this valuable new initiative from the gun lobby's inevitable efforts to attack it in Congress and the courts."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom