• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Hardnutz said:
    We needed this so lets get it going! :party29:

Yep. Let's just hope it gets going. I submitted the site to the search engines, but I don't think there is enough info on the site for a respectible ranking yet. Give it time and it should work though. :beer:

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    novus collectus said:
    I was too lazy to get back to the forum by finding the link I first used and so I googled "mdshooter" and didn't get a hit. Has Google had time to put this on the list yet?

Not yet. It will probably take a few weeks. I submitted the site to most of the search engines, so it will eventually show up. With Google, the ranking is more about how many other sites link to this one.

wolverine83

Nov 16, 2006
    baltimore,md
    Sorry to get off this topic, but I couldn't find the proper place to post this question.I was wondering if there are gun shops or gun stores that are looking for trained gunsmiths and if there is a site that post ads looking for gunsmiths. Send me a personal message from anyone that knows.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Sorry to get off this topic, but I couldn't find the proper place to post this question.I was wondering if there are gun shops or gun stores that are looking for trained gunsmiths and if there is a site that post ads looking for gunsmiths. Send me a personal message from anyone that knows.

The only "real" gunsmith that I know of is Scott's in Glen Burnie. Might try there.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

RIHA

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    So............. ultimately most of the first posters had under 50 posts. Guess there wasn't that much to talk about? Novus Collectus appears to have hung in their the longest. Interesting to see what the board was like back in the "olden days" :lol2:

Feb 28, 2013
    So............. ultimately most of the first posters had under 50 posts. Guess there wasn't that much to talk about? Novus Collectus appears to have hung in their the longest. Interesting to see what the board was like back in the "olden days" :lol2:

This place is hoppin' now. But I imagine then days would pass sometimes between anyone posting.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    This place is hoppin' now. But I imagine then days would pass sometimes between anyone posting.

There are a lot of forums out there like that. Ones that have been around for years and never taken off. Thankful this site is not one of them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom