• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I hope so,this will be my first time there. I"ll have at least 4 C&R rifles there.

I hope this doesn't seem like a stupid question but do you have a table or are you just going to lug them around?

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    If you are into collectible firearms, especially shotguns it is a great show. It isn't an EBR and C rats type show also, no beanie babies will be found.
    I will be there trying to sell the Ithaca NID and Springfield 1922 I have up on the classifieds here.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I used to go every year when I grew up there. Lots of old shotguns, lots of hunting rifles. Keep in mind that it's "waterfowl festival weekend" so traffic in Easton will SUCK. Obviously you don't have to go in to the town if you're coming from the East. I bought my first centerfire rifle there (SMLE) when I was 18.

ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    We usually go for the waterfowl festival - I didn't know they had a gun show too.

Last edited:

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Mostly geared toward shotguns and such, but I am working to change that. I will be there with my evil stock pile, including some class 3 stuff. I will also be taking a truck load of ammo cans to sell.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Mostly geared toward shotguns and such, but I am working to change that. I will be there with my evil stock pile, including some class 3 stuff. I will also be taking a truck load of ammo cans to sell.

That is a most excellent update. Almost makes it worth the price of admission.

Goose Guy

Skooma lord
    Mar 29, 2010
    People's Respublik of Maryland
    I'll be there for sure. Get to pick up my pistol then (hopefully) and while I'm there, I want to check on 1911 mags and maybe a heatshield for a shotgun.

Went there last year and it seems to be a good show if you like old shotguns. (Don't tell Joe :D)

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    That is a most excellent update. Almost makes it worth the price of admission.

Last two years there have been more black rifles migrating in. I am trying to push the class 3, especially suppressors, since so many people still don't know they can own such things.

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    any information about the show? address? schedule?

This Saturday and Sunday, I think it's open 9-5 Saturday and 10-5 Sunday, but not sure if that is exact times. It is on route 50 a couple miles west of Easton. If coming from the c0bay bridge it will be on your right side. Pretty easy to spot.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    This Saturday and Sunday, I think it's open 9-5 Saturday and 10-5 Sunday, but not sure if that is exact times. It is on route 50 a couple miles west of Easton. If coming from the c0bay bridge it will be on your right side. Pretty easy to spot.

For anyone planning on attending Sunday afternoon, make sure of 1the advertised times.

I almost missed attending last year, when it was the same day as the fall shoot.

Definitely make sure you're there before 3 pm, if they decide to close early.

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    For anyone planning on attending Sunday afternoon, make sure of 1the advertised times.

I almost missed attending last year, when it was the same day as the fall shoot.

Definitely make sure you're there before 3 pm, if they decide to close early.

It's an older crowd there, and a lot of them will begin packing up early to beat the rush at the end of the day. If going Sunday, would be a good idea not to get there too late.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Last two years there have been more black rifles migrating in. I am trying to push the class 3, especially suppressors, since so many people still don't know they can own such things.

I haven't been to that show since 1985, but I remember seeing an m-60 for $2500 and Uzi's were like $600-700. I was just a teenager at the time, but I wish I could have snatched up that m-60. Last time I checked they were 30-40 grand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom