• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Looks cool. do these uppers have carrier tilt or other bad things from the piston system?

..now those are things i may not do with my guns

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    HK and LWRC does the water test but not like the UDMC units.. with the barrel fully submerged. The HK416 on the german video was lifted up with the barrel and gas system above the water when it was Fired.It had time to drain. The UDMC PVAR had the barrel and gas system completely submerged.. Besides, the guys firing the darn thing did not wear any kind of protection. That is having faith in the system.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Well, it obvious that the PI is prepping for a chinese invasion. However, they wont see a group a disgruntled Marylanders taking over so I say we beat the chinese to the punch take over the PI and we'll have a good 5 - 10 years to build up some industry and get some factories going so we can invite foreign investment and fortify the place with plenty of AA batteries.

Plus we'll get to have all the pancit we can eat so it's a win-win.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Well, it obvious that the PI is prepping for a chinese invasion. However, they wont see a group a disgruntled Marylanders taking over so I say we beat the chinese to the punch take over the PI and we'll have a good 5 - 10 years to build up some industry and get some factories going so we can invite foreign investment and fortify the place with plenty of AA batteries.

Plus we'll get to have all the pancit we can eat so it's a win-win.

:lol: those flips will give a good fight.. they prolly welcome you if they Knew you were from the AMERIKA! with lots of dollah!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    :lol: those flips will give a good fight.. they prolly welcome you if they Knew you were from the AMERIKA! with lots of dollah!

The Military Units are Okay...the Philippine national Police... is a joke..heheheh

Last week a PNP security officer at NAIA ( airport security) accidentally shot his partner.. with a Glock while engaged in horseplay..on duty. Another PNP fail.

I still want a UDMC PVAR Unit... LX1X... we should have asked crazyAl to bring a couple of units back from his visit. We can shoot Rockfish with our ARs.:thumbsup:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    The Military Units are Okay...the Philippine national Police... is a joke..heheheh

Last week a PNP security officer at NAIA ( airport security) accidentally shot his partner.. with a Glock while engaged in horseplay..on duty. Another PNP fail.

I still want a UDMC PVAR Unit... LX1X... we should have asked crazyAl to bring a couple of units back from his visit. We can shoot Rockfish with our ARs.:thumbsup:

im not surprise w/ the shooting.

i sure do want one. wonder if they just sell uppers and mail it to us.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom