Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > 2 A Sales & Supplies

Old December 11th, 2009, 11:38 AM   #1
JWLaRue
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Great Store - Excellent People!

I want to offer my thanks and appreciation to Mark and Joe at 2A. Last week I paid them a visit so that I could arrange an out-of-state transfer for a 9mm AR-15. Of course I also just *had* to spend some time looking over their inventory.

After a bit of indecision on my part, a MSAR STG-E4 just had to become mine. I just couldn't resist...honest! The transaction has gone very smoothly...and now I'm just waiting through the mandatory 7 day waiting period. I expect to have it in my hands late next week....just in time for some vacation time and a trip to the range.

I'm definitely looking forward to doing more business with 2A!

-Jeff

MD Designated Collector
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #2
mike_in_md
Distinguished Pistol#1549

At least i was able to hold the MSAR STG-E4 that Mark and Joe had for a few minutes. It was a moment of joy. The only way I can explain it is to compare it to the Lord of the Rings movie, and the precious, I mean MSAR STG-E4, was calling out to me.
mike_in_md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #3
razorV23
TK421

JWLaRue...................your killing me, I tried to sell you my 9mm AR, so I could buy that MSAR-E4. Strange how things work out, Congrats thou. I'm still looking/saving for one.
razorV23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:13 PM   #4
JWLaRue
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yea.....sorry 'bout that, but I really wanted a 9mm AR with a flat top.

The good news is that Mark says he can get more E4's in at similar(?) prices.

-Jeff

MD Designated Collector
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:18 PM   #5
JWLaRue
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_in_md View Post
At least i was able to hold the MSAR STG-E4 that Mark and Joe had for a few minutes. It was a moment of joy. The only way I can explain it is to compare it to the Lord of the Rings movie, and the precious, I mean MSAR STG-E4, was calling out to me.
Mike,

...I know exactly what you mean about it calling out to you. I actually resisted it the first time I was there on Saturday....but I heard it calling the rest of the weekend so ended up over there Monday to 'claim' it.

As much as I love the AR-15 platform, the E4 is going to give it a run for my attention.

Now I just need to find someplace close to home that will allow rifle caliber rounds to be used. I need an excuse to start going through the many ammo cans of military surplus 5.56 that I've been acquiring over the years!

-Jeff

MD Designated Collector
Old December 11th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #6
2Asales&Supplies

Up In Arms Since 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWLaRue View Post
I want to offer my thanks and appreciation to Mark and Joe at 2A. Last week I paid them a visit so that I could arrange an out-of-state transfer for a 9mm AR-15. Of course I also just *had* to spend some time looking over their inventory.

After a bit of indecision on my part, a MSAR STG-E4 just had to become mine. I just couldn't resist...honest! The transaction has gone very smoothly...and now I'm just waiting through the mandatory 7 day waiting period. I expect to have it in my hands late next week....just in time for some vacation time and a trip to the range.

I'm definitely looking forward to doing more business with 2A!

-Jeff
Hey Man,

Thanks for coming in. Your appreciation means a lot to us! I hope the MSAR provides lots of enjoyment. It's definitely a nice piece of hardware. We look foward to continue earning your business.

Much Thanks, 2A
2Asales&Supplies is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > 2 A Sales & Supplies