• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Thanks to whoever posted the number: 1-866-662-2750

I called and was on hold for not terribly long, was put through to a woman named Carrie, she asked my SSN, asked if the address was still good, said "huh, i'll resend it today".

Gentleman, I'm about ready to get in *collecting* :D

Update:
    First time I called, no one put it in the mail.
    Second time I called (10/1) it actually got printed. Guy I just talked to (10/5) said it should be here in 6-8 business days.

Last edited:

Shadow68

May 4, 2009
    AA Co.
    Gentleman, I'm about ready to get in collecting :D

I fixed it for ya - the C&R is NOT for the business of dealing in firearms... :D

Seriously though, how long had you been waiting before you called?

BTW: It may have been my post here that you found the number.
    If so, I'm real glad it helped someone...

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    dude i mailed my paperwork off in Early March expecting my C&R to be here by end of May at the latest. I did get my info stuff in the middle of July though >.< Oh well should be here this week...then I'm buying Toks!

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    but...but...i still have *some* faith in people! don't let this ruin that too >.<

I called the distribution center directly last Thursday and spoke to a wonderfully helpful girl who, after hearing that I've been waiting for more than a year for my application paperwork, said 'Oh, my!' put three of them in an envelope, and sent it to me next day air. She was more efficient than UPS, who tried once to deliver the package, reported that they'd brought it to the leasing office, then took it back to the customer care center where I picked it up tonight.

Now I've got three beautiful, bouncing baby applications, and all I can do is sit and look at them.

Anyone need one?

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    AH!!!! two more weeks went by, i called them AGAIN. this girl...not the brightest bulb. "ma'am I applied for my C&R in March and still haven't recieved it." "ok, what's your license number?" "that's why I'm calling...I don't have my license..."

Turns out they didn't resend it when they said so she said it'd be out in 10/2's mail. I'll call again Monday to ensure it's actually been sent...

yup...simple piece of mail they can't do but give them control over health care..."heart's in the mail" sounds waaaaaaaaaaaay better than "check's in the mail"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom