• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    At the recent gun show in Frederick, I bought a Ruger KP95 from 3"R" gun shop. Yesterday I went up to his shop in Hagerstown (only was an hour from Bethesda) to pick it up (his shop is in the basement of his house but is setup like a store). I can tell he has very good deals on Rugers (below what is considered a very good price on them). He also carries Glock and Springfield.

sigrug17

Jun 22, 2009
    Gaithersburg
    Thumbs up for 3R !

The guy is cool. I think 3R @ the house in MD is Wed 6-8pm/ Saturday 10-2pm unless their @ a show// a call either way is better. (240-3136-4936.) They have a store but its in PA (717-766-0122) And ''yes" they do have some great prices on Rugers. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    i still have no idea where this place is

and greetings, Col.Hurtz! any relation to Maj.Payne?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Me either. Without a sign, how would one know? I've probably passed it 100 times or so!

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    There's a big 3-R sign right beside the road, probably 2' x 4' or so, white background, black block letters. I can't remember the road name, however. I got a great deal on a Ruger LCP when you couldn't find one. He didn't mark it up like a lot of gun show vendors would.

172pilot

Aug 28, 2010
    I second the "Good experience" rating with "RRR" - Definitely call first, and you won't stumble upon it, as he's pretty secluded and not marked (at least that I saw) when you get there, but once you find it, and walk around past the front door of his house and to the basement door, it's worth it.

I went to a gun show looking for a used SW9VE, but found a Ruger P95 brand new for less than I would have probably paid for the SW.

When I went to his house to pick up, there were a couple people there who were obviously "regulars" and a couple people picking up guns from the same show I was at. Everyone was friendly, and I'm definitely going back.

As for the Frederick connection, he did tell me that he USED to have a storefront in Frederick, but decided to move it to his house.. He also has a storefront in PA, but I'm not sure where.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Moving this since they are not an IP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member