• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    I hope this is okay to post here. I just made The Blue Bullets Shooting Team, and with that I was given a code to give out that will get you a 5% discount on your first order. :party29: I though I should pass it along to my fellow MD shooters.

http://www.thebluebullets.com/default.asp

Code is Ennis

These are a Polymer coating, it's a little different then the Hi-Tek coatings out there. No smoke, no leading so they're safe in factory Glock barrels. This means you get the performance of plated or jacked bullets at the price of plain lead. I've shot about 10k through my Glock and love them. If you have any questions let me know.

Mike

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    Educate me. Why is it better than the Hi-Tek coating I can get from Bayou for less? They work fine in Glocks as well.

Well I haven't checked all of Bayou's prices, but a case (3500) of there 9mm 124's is $231 plus $15 for shipping. That's $246 per case.

Blue bullets for a case of 125's (3600) are $242 shipped. So you save $4 and get 100 more bullets. Add a 5% discount and your at $230 for the case.

I haven't shot Bayou's, but I have used some SNS and BBI's which are the same. I think the coating Blue Bullets use seems a little thicker to me, a little tougher. That's why I started running them over the others. I'm loading them up to around 1400 FPS with no problems.

I'm not trying to say the Hi-tek coatings are bad or anything like that. I just wanted to point out that this is a different coating, and wanted to pass along some savings.

Thanks
    Mike

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Well I haven't checked all of Bayou's prices, but a case (3500) of there 9mm 124's is $231 plus $15 for shipping. That's $246 per case.

Blue bullets for a case of 125's (3600) are $242 shipped. So you save $4 and get 100 more bullets. Add a 5% discount and your at $230 for the case.

I haven't shot Bayou's, but I have used some SNS and BBI's which are the same. I think the coating Blue Bullets use seems a little thicker to me, a little tougher. That's why I started running them over the others. I'm loading them up to around 1400 FPS with no problems.

I'm not trying to say the Hi-tek coatings are bad or anything like that. I just wanted to point out that this is a different coating, and wanted to pass along some savings.

Thanks
    Mike

OK I need to relook at that. When I looked yesterday I could have sworn Blue was higher than Bayou. Maybe I was comparing apples to oranges.
    With that, if it pans out, I may give them a shot. (No pun intended). I've been a convert to Bayou for a while and am pretty pleased with their products but never too late to teach an old dog new tricks. My wife's been doing it for years.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    I think the coating Blue Bullets use seems a little thicker to me, a little tougher. That's why I started running them over the others. I'm loading them up to around 1400 FPS with no problems.

Thanks
    Mike

I have loaded several of alot different kind, as high-lighted above.. in 9mm
    they can be pushed faster.
    in .45 I have noticed less smoke, less time involved cleaning, less fouling,
    now while I have yet to shoot any of these from a Ransom on a bench yet.
    they "pretty much are accurate equally" the "rest" will tell, and how fouling
    increases as round count goes up. YMMV.. I am not here to recommend any
    or all....firearms used....45 Custom Colt..has a Bar-Sto barrel, the 9mm is S.A.

-Rock

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Is there an expiration date on the code? I just loaded the last of a case, 2300, Montana Golds. The price of these Blue Bullets is $130 less for more bullets. I will have to give a sample pack a try.

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    Code shouldn't expire, but it's only good for your first order. Or once per person. But they do offer discount programs you can get in on for future orders.

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    I loaded 750 of the 125 gr 9mm bullets. They worked great. I'm saving up to buy the 3600 pack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom