• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Oh my...well then. I'm glad I didn't pull the proverbial trigger on buying spare OEM G19 mags. :bannana:
    I know... I bought a few 33rd'ers at Chantilly, and was like "you know, I'm gonna hold off on the 17s for a bit". Just saved myself a couple hundred bucks, it looks like. Also makes me way more likely to buy a Glock 19, since I won't get screwed so bad on mags.

If these guys make CZ-75 mags, I'm gonna save a fortune... got four guns that take those (none of them a CZ-75, ironically).

Immersion

You have that power too
    Oct 10, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I know... I bought a few 33rd'ers at Chantilly, and was like "you know, I'm gonna hold off on the 17s for a bit". Just saved myself a couple hundred bucks, it looks like. Also makes me way more likely to buy a Glock 19, since I won't get screwed so bad on mags.

If these guys make CZ-75 mags, I'm gonna save a fortune... got four guns that take those (none of them a CZ-75, ironically).

I don't think you'd be a disappointed. Even if there are things you don't like about the Glock, there are so many options out there to customize the gun to your needs and the options are just about limitless. After I take possession of mine (stupid HQL), I'm going to put a few hundred rounds through it to be absolutely sure of what I want to change. Should be quite the piece when the work is done.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

I have 7 mags for my CZ, 6 of which are not marked CZ. I believe they are Mecgar. They make magazines for CZ, and are half the cost of the CZ branded mags.

Forgot to add, if I still had the Keltec I'd be snapping these up right quick.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    I have 7 mags for my CZ, 6 of which are not marked CZ. I believe they are Mecgar. They make magazines for CZ, and are half the cost of the CZ branded mags.

Forgot to add, if I still had the Keltec I'd be snapping these up right quick.

OEM CZ mags are low cost MecGars. The MecGar AFC mags for CZ-75 are cheaper and better than the OEM CZ MecGar mags LOL.

Magpul, make HK mags please...GLOCK mags may give you more market share, but aren't their mags like $20 anyway?

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    ...GLOCK mags may give you more market share, but aren't their mags like $20 anyway?

More like $29.95. I bought 3 Factory 17 round Mags back in 2013, before I even picked up my G17 for $24 each and thought I got a great deal. I currently have 6 factory 17 rounders and will look to pick up 4 of these to round out my G17 mags to 10 total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom