• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    I belive I am going to be all over this like a hobo on a ham sandwich, but I will have to modify it to put my speed release and modified bolt release, but that is very sweet!

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Interested in retrofitting my 10/22 with one after some positive reviews. If it is competitive with other premium aftermarket triggers, it would be nice to see some premium 10/22 offerings with it already. That would be persuasive to buy a target model or something similar.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    What makes it better than the less expensive trigger hammer/spring kits from Volquartsen? If it's a better trigger, it kinda annoys me Ruger didn't install it in the rifle in the first place. It very well may be good but just seems like a way to bring more aftermarket modification market dollars back to the parent company.

mdram

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2011
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    What makes it better than the less expensive trigger hammer/spring kits from Volquartsen? If it's a better trigger, it kinda annoys me Ruger didn't install it in the rifle in the first place. It very well may be good but just seems like a way to bring more aftermarket modification market dollars back to the parent company.

did you read the link?
    a 2-3lb trigger is not needed/wanted by many people, the 6lb is fine

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

^^^THIS^^^

Replace the spring that resides behind the trigger and plunger.

For a lot less money too.

Selling an improved trigger group for $85.00 to offset a crappy stock trigger group on a rifle that costs $230.00 is BS.

Install it at the factory and be done with it.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    Would be nice to see it sold with options.

Over sized mag release, possibly different colors for builds.

Maybe something they are already looking into once the initial sales come out.

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    It very well may be good but just seems like a way to bring more aftermarket modification market dollars back to the parent company.

Ding, ding, ding....right answer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't imagine the marginal cost difference between what they put into the rifle's stock trigger and the new BX trigger is more than a few dollars. So, they've priced it at almost exactly the same price-point as aftermarket triggers. That gives Ruger a tremendous margin on each one sold.

JoeR

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom