• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snekker

Dec 31, 2008
    Towson
    Looking for a drag bag (for Rem 700 24" scoped) that I can strap to the bike or four wheeler. Galati Drag Bags look pretty decent but none of the dealers I have dealt with carries them. Any suggestions? Did not want to spend more than $200.00. Thanks

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Galati=junk If you want a good drag bag, you may have to spend a little more. Do it if you want it to last and protect your investment which is a lot more $. Try London Bridges Trading Company:
    http://www.londonbridgetrading.com/

or Eagle Industries:
    http://www.eagleindustries.com/home.php

I know someone is going to chime in on this thread with Blackhawk. If you want crap made in Vietnam, then buy Blackhawk. If you want stuff that is made in the USA and is used by military personnel that know the difference between what works and what Airsofters buy, then buy from one of the above and do so with confidence. I personally use a LBT drag bag and it is a great piece of kit. I've had in on the 4 wheeler; I've carried my muzzleloader in it; I've used it to hump rifle in the mountains; and I've used it when hunting out of a tree stand, which it is great for safely/quietly/securely pulling your gun up.

Snekker

Dec 31, 2008
    Towson
    Thanks Kevp, after looking around I think I am going to order the LTB bag. I got to handle a Tactical Solutions bag the other day, very well built, but I think it was even more expensive than the LBT.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    What KevP said. I used to stop in to the LBT storefront regularly to gawk when I lived in VA Beach (that's where I bought the "chairborne" badge that adorns my camo day planner from my USMC days). Great gear, definitely used by the pros.

But I can only afford the Eagle stuff . .. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom