• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Anyone available to shoot Saturday afternoon? I have extra capacity on lanes we've rented. Let me know asap. First come, first serve.

Limited spots available, no charge for the lane usage.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Forgot to mention this offer includes free gun rental (so you don't have to clean yours), some free ammo, headset, and eye protection rental. Need to hear back asap. 4-5 slots available.

This is on the rifle side so you can bring a long gun and ammo.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    |*~%>+] where were you last week! I wish I saw this earlier. This is a perfect opportunity. The wait was like 2 hours last week, so I left after about 50 minutes.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    |*~%>+] where were you last week! I wish I saw this earlier. This is a perfect opportunity. The wait was like 2 hours last week, so I left after about 50 minutes.

Last week was my birthday. What's stopping you from coming today? Free, is good right?

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Boundless -- Great offer - unfortunately I'm stuck with a prior commitment that I don't think I can get out of today. I think we may have met last year at a Duke's Defense Utah class.

I figure you are coming around the beltway to get to Upper Marlboro, but wanted to give a heads-up to anyone joining you from the Annapolis-Bowie area that Route 301 is scheduled to be closed all weekend just south of Rt 4 for work at the train crossing. Anyone planning on taking rt 301 to rt 4 west to get to MSAR better factor in some extra time. thanks again for the offer

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Boundless -- Great offer - unfortunately I'm stuck with a prior commitment that I don't think I can get out of today. I think we may have met last year at a Duke's Defense Utah class.

I figure you are coming around the beltway to get to Upper Marlboro, but wanted to give a heads-up to anyone joining you from the Annapolis-Bowie area that Route 301 is scheduled to be closed all weekend just south of Rt 4 for work at the train crossing. Anyone planning on taking rt 301 to rt 4 west to get to MSAR better factor in some extra time. thanks again for the offer

Thanks for the info. Maybe next time.

Feb 28, 2013
    Forgot to mention this offer includes free gun rental (so you don't have to clean yours), some free ammo, headset, and eye protection rental. Need to hear back asap. 4-5 slots available.

This is on the rifle side so you can bring a long gun and ammo.

Pistol caliber only?

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Last call guys. I need to know something soon. Free ammo, free rental guns (you won't have to clean yours), with eye and ear protection. Free range time (3 hours). Private lanes (no knuckleheads).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom