• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just was out there today. They are chocked full of ammo.
    Fully stocked with everything from .22 LR to 300 Win Mag and almost every caliber in between. Bunch of empty 50 cal ammo cans.
    Only purchase limit was for the .22 ammo. Limit for .22 was 1 bulk pack plus 10 50 round boxes and they probably had 5 or 6 cases of .22LR at about 1:00 (pays to bring the wife;) )
    .22 Bulk packs were $17.99 to $19.99 and Federal 50rd boxes were $2.25 each.
    180 round packs of Russian steel 7.62x39.
    Tons of .30 can ammo cans full of .223 and 9mm.
    Probably 15,000 plus rounds of .223. All different manufacturers.
    Prices are pretty good. Tons of pistol ammo too. Lots of bulk packs of many different calibers (both pistol and rifle ammo).
    Lots of mags, including 10-22 25 rounders.

Managed to also pick up 3 50rd boxes of Rem .22 at the King George WM.
    They only had a few boxes of .22 when I left, but they had a lot of .308 and .223 for cheap (3 box limit still in effect).

Disheartening part was watching a guy buy a Glock, do NICS check, fill out paperwork and walk away with it in a little over 20 minutes.
    That, and the fact that they had about 15 ARs and a few AKs on the rack for sale.

jomill613

Jun 13, 2012
    Bowie
    VA is the same as PA...and I miss it. Its funny how ammo keeps popping up everywhere besides MD...do I smell conspiracy???

gunone

MDS Supporter
    Sep 9, 2011
    MD
    To OP, how was their magazine selection? I will be headed through there in May and may want to stop in.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    VA is the same as PA...and I miss it. Its funny how ammo keeps popping up everywhere besides MD...do I smell conspiracy???

Its because Maryland is a very anti-gun state. Not many people here own guns nor are there many stores to sell them. Add in taxes plus apathy/hate for guns and you get Maryland at the low end of the totem pole when it comes to getting firearm supplies.

Makes sense economically. Why would distributors waste their time here when they have guarantees of continued business in real free states where more people like guns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom