• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    (FWIW, I do not own, work there, or am affiliated with the shop) My Dad is from Brunswick, he informed me a new gun store/shop is opening up there November 16th. I think we are going up for the Grand Opening. I don't know what they have for sale gunwise, but have knives, some ammo, gun supplies, cases etc.. They said they will be doing internet FFL transactions, I do NOT know the rate. I sent them a suggestion to become an IP here, so we'll see what happens. The address is; 52 Souder Rd, Brunswick,Md. Looks like in a shopping center, so I assume plenty of parking? I don't know if they have a website, but here's there facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/randr.gunsandammo

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I am told that the fire cheif owns it at least that's what I heard from people I know that are in brunswick fire dept or their ambulance company

The owner is Roy Lipscomb I am finding out more as we speak

CPT_Ethanolic

Sep 18, 2013
    This would be awesome. I live right down the road from Brunswick. I'm not a fan of the shop in Frederick and don't like driving all the way to Rockville or Silver Spring. A gun shop this close is going to piss my wife off. Guns are like a crack addition.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I am told that the fire cheif owns it at least that's what I heard from people I know that are in brunswick fire dept or their ambulance company

The owner is Roy Lipscomb I am finding out more as we speak

That is what I was told as well. So hopefully, the place won't burn down, LOL.:lol:

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Do you have a block on your computer? I clicked it and it comes up just fine, sorry.

Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    I've stopped I'm to talk to him while setting up the place. My place is across the corridor from him. His space is 600 sq.ft. plenty of parking in front of the supermarket. Opening was delayed a month waiting for fed paperwork. I will try to find out more if I see him in here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    If you decide to go then ignore the GPS directions once you get into Brunswick. Directions will take you down the street somewhere. When you get to the Brunswick Shopping Center STOP. The gun shop is in the shopping center down the corridor near the Radio Shack. Unit 52.
    40992b5a-0fca-4f15-b88e-8b329e55d6ba.jpg

JWL68th

Jan 3, 2013
    Brunswick
    It's going to be nice to have a shop so close (1/2 mile as the crow flies). Guess I'll be joining the wife when she food shops more often. I'm guessing he's going to be down by the Eye doctor's office ?

Ok, I know where it is.

JWL68th

Jan 3, 2013
    Brunswick
    I've stopped I'm to talk to him while setting up the place. My place is across the corridor from him. His space is 600 sq.ft. plenty of parking in front of the supermarket. Opening was delayed a month waiting for fed paperwork. I will try to find out more if I see him in here.

Which store front is yours ?

Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    Correct. Shopping center with the roy rogers. Directly across from eye doctor. I own Brunswick Physical Therapy suite 70.

Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    Stopped in today. They have an assortment of about 25-30 rifles, shotguns and muzzle loaders. Very few if any tactical, mostly hunting stuff. Looks like an assortment of ammo, and regular gear(holsters, gun cases etc). No pistols yet, still waiting on the govt approval there.

Sirex