• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Welcome and I hope you have a good time. Ignoring and reporting is the only way to deal with it if you felt you were disrespected. There are some great folks on here with lots of experience to spread around.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I was going to welcome you as a new member but since I'm one of the rude people you complained about I won't bother. You won't see it anyway.Posting incorrect info in a thread on your 3rd post is encouraged here. Very impressive start here BTW.

I am known for my excessive rudeness. I'm working on it. Here's the thread where I was rude to Megatroll.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=78495&page=123

:lol2:

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    I was going to welcome you as a new member but since I'm one of the rude people you complained about I won't bother. Posting incorrect info in a thread on your 3rd post is encouraged here. Very impressive start here BTW.

I am known for my excessive rudeness. I'm working on it.

:lol2:

Goals are good.. :lol2:

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I love welcoming new members. But I too am rude and am on his ignore list so I can't extend my best wishes.

Now that there are two of us rude people, perhaps we could start a therapy group. I would love to be a better person.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Thank You , Mad-Buffalo-Robert for the welcome .If i have made a mistake on my earlier post it was not done on purpose. It was the way i understood it. So what i am here for is to make friends and to gather information . I hope to do both . Thanks Again

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    And when you are called out on the incorrectness, you got your panties in a wad instead of graciously accepting the correction, which was not rude at all.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    See they are following me ... And ganging up ... i'm not kidding

Oh My God. You will need a little thicker skin. This is a great forum here but, WOW man lighten up. Within 10 posts you reported 2 other users, that's got to be a record. :omg:

Also, check out AR15.com, they are a super laid back over there.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Yes we have a history of abusing new folks. That's why I welcome every single new member who introduces themselves in the Introductions forum which I noticed you didn't bother to do. Throwing your weight around and crying to the mods is a much better way to start here.

How rude is that? awful I'm sure

Don't you need to be 5 feet tall to ride on any ride here on MDS?

With apologies to short ADULTS everywhere.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I am kinda new here and have run into Two rude people . I have put them on my ignore list and reported them . I politely ask is there a good group of people here that have respect??? . I do want to stay and be part of the solution and not part of a problem . I belong to a national forum on gun related issues and the people there are very nice . But i wanted to get the local news and facts . What am i in store for here. Thank You in Advance .

Is it Mayors Against Illegal Guns...

Seriously if you have your feeling hurt already... You should RUN away now

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Is it Mayors Against Illegal Guns...

Seriously if you have your feeling hurt already... You should RUN away now

Wojo , I am not anybody with a negative agenda .....I own,shoot and have a company that employs about 8 people it is a small family business . For reasons your aware of i can not say here where or what my business is . I shoot at on target and know the owner , i know the owner of worth's in millersvile . I own several 9 mm 380,22,25,40in many makes and models . I currently have a Md. Permit & PA . I have sent in for FL. - VA-Utah so i know you have no way to confirm ths . I hope you will understand and accept this to be true. As far as a thick skin i have employees that is mastered . I just don't like a group of people behind a keyboard making all kind of noise and keep coming after me . They get all brave and the mob mentallity comes into play . Frankly that does not belong here on a gun site . We represent gun owners and shooters all over . We should behave accordinly . Thank Yuo for posting and have a great evening.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Wojo , I am not anybody with a negative agenda .....I own,shoot and have a company that employs about 8 people it is a small family business . For reasons your aware of i can not say here where or what my business is . I shoot at on target and know the owner , i know the owner of worth's in millersvile . I own several 9 mm 380,22,25,40in many makes and models . I currently have a Md. Permit & PA . I have sent in for FL. - VA-Utah so i know you have no way to confirm ths . I hope you will understand and accept this to be true. As far as a thick skin i have employees that is mastered . I just don't like a group of people behind a keyboard making all kind of noise and keep coming after me . They get all brave and the mob mentallity comes into play . Frankly that does not belong here on a gun site . We represent gun owners and shooters all over . We should behave accordinly . Thank Yuo for posting and have a great evening.

No .45 or real rifle calibers... To the ignore list! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom