• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Thanks so much! I'm in for three (two for me, one for my dad). I've been looking around for AR-15 lowers for over a week now, and $100 was substantially less than I was expecting to have to pay. As for the blemishes, who cares. The lowers are matte black (so defects won't show too well), and I'm getting 'em for function, not form, anyway.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    Been watching for a PSA lower for the past week and haven't seen them in stock. They were available intermittently for a while but do seem to be currently.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Just ordered 4. Hopefully I can pick them up by Christmas...:sad20:

Hmmm. Sounds like a math problem. Are you picking up two at a time which you could do every 60 days. MSP is running around 60 days now plus the 21 day wait between transfer and submitting the next round of paperwork?

This is madness!!:sad20:

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I bought a few of those Aero Blems just to have in case I screw up another lower.
    I looked them over last week at A1 Uniform and I really didn't see any blemish at all. One thing I like about Aero receivers is the fit and color match my other stuff (mainly Spikes and RRA) very well.
    I purchased 4 lowers in the last month, and Greg at A1 put all 4 on one transfer, so it
    really wasn't a bad deal. At the Timonium Show I saw the same Aero's going for $350 each!
    Also, If you are not a Designated Collector, you need to be one if you are trying to fill out your collection before Oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom