Impact Letter from Beretta, LWRCi, Adcor...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Print and get to as many lawmakers as you can. Especially get this into the hands of Speaker Busch and Senate President Mike Miller. They need to know they will killing jobs.

Attachments

• OPPOSE SB 281 - MANUFACTURERS HOT SHEET 03.27.13.pdf
      171.4 KB · Views: 818

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Patrick;

Thanks for this. Hope it means something to them. We should also pass this on to the media outlets.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Do we have Fax numbers for these folks? I'm stuck at work all day but will gladly pepper their fax machines and emails.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Waiting for Del Costa. Word is he changed is stance and is going to vote for the bill. We want answers.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364569610981.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1364569610981.jpg
      28.6 KB · Views: 928

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Great info on the manufacturers. Just wish it said they were actively preparing to leave based on a vote for a decidedly unfriendly climate.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    sent it to house delegates. I cant be there and am somewhat restricted in what I can do from here. Thank you to all who are there giving them hell

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    Print and get to as many lawmakers as you can. Especially get this into the hands of Speaker Busch and Senate President Mike Miller. They need to know they will killing jobs.

Folks ,

Please point out that when Sequestration hits MD, that every tax dollar will matter. ...and that the individual politician doesn't want to be on the hook for having lost us the tax revenue.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Almost every bill they proposed has a 5 year estimate as to how much income in fees and taxes the bill will bring to the state. With the money they will be bringing in on the increased income tax and gas taxes alone, they will be swimming in money. Unfortunately, giving the MD legislature money is like giving drugs to a junkie. They will use it all up then want more. Our Governor and MD legislature have raised our taxes and fees over 33 times.

We proved we can rally to fight back. We will do the same in 2014 and take out the trash in Annapolis with our votes. We need to have meet and greets to support the good candidates and work closely with the opposition candidates who are running against those who voted for this bill. When we get involved with the process, we can make a difference. We are very motivated and will support with our labor and money those who stood up for us and will do whatever we can to work against those who won't defend our constitutional rights. We need to bring their voting records up to their constituents and let them see what these people are really doing. Raising our taxes alone should infuriate the average voter in MD. If we list all of the nanny laws and the list of taxes and fees these representatives have voted on, it should tick off a lot of people.

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    The wife an I are planning on about $100,000.00 each to any democrat pro-2a that will run against King and Frosh.

That's the best we can do, and we are going to be evil about it.

I really want Frosh to run for AG, because I really want to see him crying when his butt gets kicked from voters outside of MoCo.

Feb 3, 2013
    To: GBMaryland from COmmissioner Richard Rothschild

GB Maryland-

Call me next week when you get a chance. Have a few ideas that won't cost $100,000.

-Commissioner Richard Rothschild 240-315-5844 cell

The wife an I are planning on about $100,000.00 each to any democrat pro-2a that will run against King and Frosh.

That's the best we can do, and we are going to be evil about it.

I really want Frosh to run for AG, because I really want to see him crying when his butt gets kicked from voters outside of MoCo.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    They don't care

Sgt Preston here...

B I N G O...We have a winner with the FIRST correct answer...

Talk about single issue voters, your Politicians are simply A N T I - G U N...

They don't care about business or jobs...

Corrections they do care about jobs = Installing Windmills & Issuing Drivers Licenses to Illegals...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom