• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smagel

Hey, hey, my, my
    Jul 20, 2011
    Freddy's Store
    KIRO reports that former FBI agent Brad Garrett had previously said Lanza likely planned the attack long before it took place.

"Mass shooters tend to look for soft targets because they're easy," Garrett said. "They want to be able to walk into a situation where people are not armed, they have no idea what's going to happen to them and you can get the jump on them."

Well, duh.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Just a reminder for the short term memory sheeple...the agenda is not finished yet.

Yes Sir...right on target...where is the autopsy. Where are the security videos showing Lanza entering the school? Were are the ballistic reports? Where is the TF tracing data for the weapons involved?:mad54:

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    Gee.... bad people like easy targets? Are they now just finding this out?! :sad20:
    They need to realize how dangerous gun free zones really are. Even if an attacker doesn't have a gun but another weapon he can still cause great harm to everyone who without a choice is disarmed.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I didn't see it in this article, but on the radio news today they reported that he intentionally targeted a SCHOOL because there would be virtually no resistance!

EDIT: Found an article detailing it:

“They don’t believe this was just a spreadsheet. They believe it was a score sheet,” he continued. “This was the work of a video gamer, and that it was his intent to put his own name at the very top of that list. They believe that he picked an elementary school because he felt it was a point of least resistance, where he could rack up the greatest number of kills. That’s what (the Connecticut police) believe.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...assacre-years-article-1.1291408#ixzz2NwBPvhGU

NRA-Benefactor

Defend Freedom
    Feb 4, 2013
    Calvert County
    Yes Sir...right on target...where is the autopsy. Where are the security videos showing Lanza entering the school? Were are the ballistic reports? Where is the TF tracing data for the weapons involved?:mad54:

He sure was a good shot wasn't he.............

Aurora CO. shooter killed 12 wounded 50, could Adam really have been that good? B.S. no survivors to talk.

How can you kill that many people and have no wounded?????????????????

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    does this article say Lanza was crazier than Dahmer???? So the only thing that could possibly be any crazier than Lanza is only a legislature that creates a law trying to prevent an even crazier person to "outscore" Lanza .... makes sense now....

Oriolesfan93p

Jan 5, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    Ok, so I only saw 2 things video game related.... that he learned to tactically reload, OK I will give you that one, and that he wanted to put himself at the top of the "score sheet", yes, that blasted pac-man and its high score listing making evil killers all over the world. I still say that it's not the video games fault.

The man researched killers and their tactics on a PHD level. This is a tactic that is taught to the police (this was mentioned in one of the articles) are you telling me that he wouldn't have learned about it from researching tactics without video games?

Are we gonna start restricting access to the library now because it may contain a copy of public records and a Guinness Book of World Records (you know, the non-video game list of people who have topped others in their chosen endeavor).

Laying the blame on video games here is the same as laying the blame on the guns. I don't see why people have such a hard time seeing that. The blame is on this young man.

Evil exists in the world and these articles continue to show that. This man planned this for years. There is every reason to believe that this man would have done killed somehow or some way, whether it was as a serial killer or somehow else. Did Jack the Ripper have video games and guns to push him to kill, how about other serial killers throughout history?

People who blame something other than the person are denying the existence of evil in the world because they don't want to think that there is something out of their control.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    Not sure what a score sheet has to do with video games. I have heard that people have been known to score bowling, football, and gymnastics competitions.

Also not sure why he needed a huge spreadsheet, when the hi score list is available online.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    An article I read said this spreadsheet was printed 9 font, on print paper 9 feet long (one article) 7 feet long (another article) and 4 feet wide (both articles).
    Printers that can do that are usually used for blueprints and drawings.
    They are very very expensive...sometimes as much as a new sports car...which is why they are rented and usually not bought.
    The paper goes in the printer in huge rolls and the size is trimmed by the printer, based on document size.
    Hardly the kind of printer most folks have access to, and I don't see him asking Kinko's to print this out for him.
    My guess would be that as more people realize that, the size of the print paper will be omitted from future articles.
    Just sayin....

I took the article to mean his file (still on the computer) took a printer that large for the police to print it.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    An article I read said this spreadsheet was printed 9 font, on print paper 9 feet long (one article) 7 feet long (another article) and 4 feet wide (both articles).
    Printers that can do that are usually used for blueprints and drawings.
    They are very very expensive...sometimes as much as a new sports car...which is why they are rented and usually not bought.
    The paper goes in the printer in huge rolls and the size is trimmed by the printer, based on document size.
    Hardly the kind of printer most folks have access to, and I don't see him asking Kinko's to print this out for him.
    My guess would be that as more people realize that, the size of the print paper will be omitted from future articles.
    Just sayin....

Or he could just print and tape normal sized sheets together...

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    Gee.... bad people like easy targets? Are they now just finding this out?! :sad20:
    They need to realize how dangerous gun free zones really are. Even if an attacker doesn't have a gun but another weapon he can still cause great harm to everyone who without a choice is disarmed.

You mean like what happened in china in the same week as sandy hook.

I took the article to mean his file (still on the computer) took a printer that large for the police to print it.
    Supposedly he destroyed his computer to the point where no data could be recovered.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    does this article say Lanza was crazier than Dahmer???? So the only thing that could possibly be any crazier than Lanza is only a legislature that creates a law trying to prevent an even crazier person to "outscore" Lanza .... makes sense now....

And let's keep reporting all of these horrific crimes so the next nut case can try to outdo the last.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom