• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    I think it would be helpful to have a dedicated thread to keep track of our carpools Mods please delete if you think its not needed my car pools are listed elsewhere as well

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    Atlasarmory's Car pool from Glen Burnie area 2/6/13 we will establish the pick up order when all seats are filled. Note We will be staying until its over be prepared for a long day!

1 Atlasarmory
    2 Atlasarmory's Wife
    3 Jack43K (will contact to confirm exact pick up time and location)
    4 bmelton (will contact to confirm exact pick up time and location)
    5 DoormanTNT (Possible)
    6 pm me to reserve seat
    7 pm me to reserve seat

Last edited:

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Room for three on the 6th. Departing from arundel mills mall area. I'd prefer to give a ride to those that otherwise wouldn't be able to go... Not people just trying to save $

G

George

The Date for the Rally on February 8, 2013 is being changed to February 6, 2013.

The opposition in Annapolis have found out about us and set their date on February 6th two days before our rally, so we are trying to stay a step ahead of them. We will not let them win!! Our rally is now set for February 6, 2013. We would like people to start showing up at 12:00pm. There is no set end time. We are staying until they hear each and every testimony.

The rally is at the same place:
    Lawyers Mall/Maryland State House
    100 State Circle, Annapolis, Maryland 21401

Watch this thread for more information: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=2088443#post2088443

Please Spread the word!!!!

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/112556072255600

Mr H

Banana'd
    Reminder...

We are dealing with 2 DIFFERENT PURPOSES on the 6th, and carpools should reflect that!

The folks going for the rally will be looking at a shorter day, while those of us focusing on the SJPC and testifying are in for a very long day, potentially well into the night.

With that, I am still willing to take folks from the Glen Burnie area for the long slog.

Meeting up at 10 AM (may need to change location), and leaving by 10:30 AM. Return time would depend on proceedings.

So far...

1. Mr H
    2. Rob Cubed
    3. open
    4. open
    5. open
    6. open
    7. (overflow only)
    8. (overflow only)

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    It looks like the 8th is DOA we will now focus our efforts to the 6th

Atlasarmory's Car pool from Glen Burnie area 2/6/13 we will establish the pick up order when all seats are filled. Note We will be staying until its over be prepared for a long day!

1 Atlasarmory
    2 Atlasarmory's Wife
    3 Jack43K (will contact to confirm exact pick up time and location)
    4 bmelton (will contact to confirm exact pick up time and location)
    5 DoormanTNT (will contact to confirm exact pick up time and location)
    6 Dan W (co worker)
    7 Dale (co worker)

Stay tuned will have the pick up schedule worked out by the end of the week

Bump

Last edited:

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Leaving from timonium

So far

Me
    Honda53s (maybe)
    TROOPER
    3 other seats filled with non forum members but if i get an opening ill post!

Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    I beleive I have an email stating things were changed to the sixth for the rally as well, all efforts new to be concentrated on the sixth though the rally is great but, the legislation is more important this is where they will bend us over, no matter what the rally showing is, that will not change bills passing up the chain two days prior. the sixth is where we need to be....
    If i can get out of work i will be there.....

mtb

May 24, 2011
    The 8th has been canceled and moved to the 6th by the event organizer for MD. We all need to be there on the 6th. Please see posts by Patrick and George.

mtb

May 24, 2011
    I am going from Elkridge.

1. mtb
    2. PM me for a ride
    3. PM me for a ride
    4. PM me for a ride

Keep in mind I drive a fairly small car, but 4 average sized people should fit comfortably.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    What are people doing for lunch?

Good question, and for dinner too... those of us there for the hearing will be there all day. I've never been to one of these before, besides dressing up business and bringing twenty copies of any written statement, what advice can the veterans give us noobs? Are electronics allowed? Are we allowed to come and go while people are speaking?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    What are people doing for lunch?

Don't sweat it. There are easily 50+ places to pick from within a 15-minute walk, whether you head down West Street or towards Main Street. Personally, I suggest meeting up down West Street at Stan & Joe's. It's going to be a zoo, so don't expect quick service, unless we head over there well after the rally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom