• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I changed my annual membership to life member today!:party29:
    I guess gun owners are the fringe group Schmuck Schumer said we are, as I had to wait an hour and 15 minutes on hold to get through to a rep.

Korfu

Nov 12, 2012
    To be honest the NRA lately has disappointed me so much I wish I could return my membership. I just dont agree with them on a lot of things and I think they are making things worse than they are doing to help sway public opinion.

Just my .02$ and I am sure I will get hated for it.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I do not agree with the NRA 100% of the time. They do a lot more good than bad. They are huge and carry a lot of weight. There is power in numbers.

Korfu

Nov 12, 2012
    Yep, you better have a fire retardant suit on.

Fifth column noobs like you do not last very long.
    Thats fine, like I said its my opinion and I expected it to not be a popular one.

I dont get your fifth column comment - not that I dont know what the fifth column is I just dont see how it applies to my post.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    To be honest the NRA lately has disappointed me so much I wish I could return my membership. I just dont agree with them on a lot of things and I think they are making things worse than they are doing to help sway public opinion.

Keep on trolling

What are these lots of things you don't agree on ?

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I do not agree with the NRA 100% of the time. They do a lot more good than bad. They are huge and carry a lot of weight. There is power in numbers.

This is what is important to me. With a "fringe" organization as large as they are, no will be 100% satisfied. But I think they are important at the federal legislative level.

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    Disagree as you may with the NRA, for us, they are the "boots on the ground" that have the brawn to get things done on a national level. Agree or disagree with them, there are only a handful of organizations (growing, mind you) fighting for 2A rights across the board.

Korfu

Nov 12, 2012
    Disagree as you may with the NRA, for us, they are the "boots on the ground" that have the brawn to get things done on a national level. Agree or disagree with them, there are only a handful of organizations (growing, mind you) fighting for 2A rights across the board.

I can agree with your view point at least they are doing something. I have been passively looking into other organizations that I can agree more with to throw my support behind. Just because they are the biggest doesnt mean they are the best.

What are these lots of things you don't agree on ?
    My two biggest grievances since the whole Sandy Hook fiasco:

I dont agree how they blame 'todays media' and video games when they should focus more on mental health issues of people. That is not to say they havent started to show focus on that but a mentally solid person isnt going to be swayed by a video game. To me thats like blaming Hotwheels for car crashes.

That video they put out about Obama's daughters was just disgraceful.

jessebogan

Feb 25, 2012
    How was that disgraceful? WTF chuck?? The president sends HIS precious children to one of the most exclusive, expensive PRIVATE schools in the DC area. YOU pay for that (and every other possible expense with YOUR tax dollars). That school, because it caters to the DC elites, and their children, has an 11 person security team, not to mention the Presidents kids SS team. I think that is a pretty cosy arrangement. By contrast, if you have children in Maryland Public Indoctrination Centers, BY LAW, crafted and signed by those very same elites, there will be NO MEANS available to defend YOUR CHILDREN. I have a sister that works in Balto City schools, and despite the dangers to her and her kids, she is forbidden to carry ANY SORT of weapon... Why is it disgraceful to point out the hypocracy of our "ruling elites" Why do you buy into the arguement that their children have any more value than mine do??
    No, the NRA is not perfect. I spread my money to some of the other groups as well. However, the NRA has the attention of TPTB, and that alone helps to enforce our arguement. Membership in JFPO, GOA, SAF etc helps keep the NRA focused AS they see the "no compromise" organizations grow, it helps stiffen their backbone, as they never want to be number 2...

Jesse in Rockville
    2nd generation NRA life member
    GOA member

ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie

Huh ... you are disappointed with us ? We are the NRA, including yourself.

I'm disappointed with where America and Maryland is going.

How about you ? Are you going to return your citizenship too ?

What do you think is worse - The NRA Ad - or our Government attacking our/your rights ? Your GOD-given rights.

Stand up and fight like most of the people here.

Write letters, email, call, attend.

Let us know what you did for yourself and your family today.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    So Commerade Obama can use little 8-year old Grant from our motherland (Maryland), parade him around and talk about how 8-year old kids even understand "common sense" gun control, but when the NRA discloses a fact you have a problem?

I'm an educated man and even understand the connection of the media. If the media didn't push stories of these psychos like they were going out of style, do you think these sick people would still yearn for their 15 minutes of fame?

I'm a new life member of the NRA and a new MSI member. They are the only ones in our corner.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I can agree with your view point at least they are doing something. I have been passively looking into other organizations that I can agree more with to throw my support behind. Just because they are the biggest doesnt mean they are the best.

I'll take the high road. So which organizations do you think are better and why? Have you supported them? Serious questions. There's no hard-set right or wrong answer from my perspective, as you might figure out from my signature.

garym

Damn Right, Rebel Proud
    Sep 20, 2009
    Davidsonville
    $300

888-678-7894

^^^^^^^
    No need for a sponsor when you call this #. I just did it this weekend after I saw that great ad that NRA put out showing how Obama & co are elitist and have no issues with armed guards at schools for them! It was amazing how liberals were offended by this!:tdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom