• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDGUYANA

Mar 11, 2013
    odd, how it is a human right to have sex

spread disease that can kills/harms more than guns but arms are not viewed as a right like sex - hmmmm
    not that i'm saying sex goes on at strip clubs

Stealthbmbr

Mar 26, 2013
    We'll see you this goes over with the wife...."I'm going to the gun shop after work and the guy that owns it just opened a strip club and I'm going to stop in there for a free drink too". I guess I better sick with the tried and true... "honey I have to work late tonight".

Try this:

Start calling the owner by his first name. "I stopped by to see (insert gunshop owners name here)" instead of "I stopped by the gun store on the way home."

Then:

"Honey, I'm gonna stop by and see (insert gunshop owners name here) on the way home. You know (insert gunshop owners name here) the guy who owns the gun store."

You won't even be lying to her at this point. You'll just be omitting the fact that he also owns a strip club.

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    You should operate an FFL out of the same establishment. Why would anyone ever want to leave? Additional fees if the gun requires "special handling" before purchasing.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex

2_1.jpg

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    One thing I think a lot of strip club websites are missing is candid and action photos. Take some pictures in the dressing room, walking around, and performing. Don't waste money on expensive photoshopped photos. Can't photoshop real life.

Sep 4, 2010
    Centreville
    Thanks for all the support....The second floor is available for bachelor/private parties. The beer is $5 domestic $6 import and the dancer drinks are $20. The club is full nude and full liquor. It is clean and classy, not on the Block. More like a neighborhood bar with naked girls. MDshooters get a free drink for visiting. Ask for Brian.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I actually tried to stop by last Wednesday around 1am with all my work guys in our last night of disaster but I found out you were closed at one. With that being said it does seem to look more like a random blue collar bar. Cool looking outside!!!

Parking is going to be a serious problem for you guys! Holy crap 3 blocks in either direction not a single spot. Seemed like a decent neighborhood area though!

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    maybe i should have my bachlor party here, even though i'm not a fan of strip clubs.. i'm sure my boys would love it.

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    Thanks for all the support....The second floor is available for bachelor/private parties. The beer is $5 domestic $6 import and the dancer drinks are $20. The club is full nude and full liquor. It is clean and classy, not on the Block. More like a neighborhood bar with naked girls. MDshooters get a free drink for visiting. Ask for Brian.

It's embarrassing to say this, but it's been about 11 years since I've been in a strip club. Might have to stop in and say hello. Divorced now, so I should go and have some fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom