• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I'm sure there are many members out there who have relatives (or themselves :lol2:) who they'd like to buy a firearm-related gift for but just aren't sure what to buy. Perhaps some of our members could share some gift ideas here to help those who aren't so sure what to get.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Dear Santa, I would like the G&S clause to go away for carry permits. I know this is a big gift to give so I won't hold my breath.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Dear Santa,

I would like a new Congress with the testicular fortitude to do what needs to be done to stop the insanity that is Washington D.C.

And some WLR primers.

Sooooo, get hopp'in, Fat Boy.

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    In all seriousness, an AR500 steel target or two for my rifles would be awesome!

Some insulated hunting boots.

Some goose decoys.

A half-decent red dot.

And.... A colt 1911 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    I would be fine with nothing honestly. My wife and I agreed to just get stocking stuffer gifts for each other. I really want to buy my dad a shotgun but I'm still trying to figure out how I can do that legally (he lives in another state and it's too far for me to go and pick one out before Christmas). My mom asks for the same thing every year: a day at the spa. She always gets me ammo (though I always tell her not to spend her money on me).

I would love for my house to sell, some conservative politicians with some intestinal fortitude-someone to drop the hammer on zero and his minions, bloomturd to disappear in a tragic boating accident...along with Feinstein, Pelosi, Reid, Sharpton, Jackson et al...yeah I know I'm getting greedy.
    Would love to see the values of this country return to a time when sanity rained supreme.

Wouldn't hate an ACOG for my LR308. But that ain't likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom